real or staged? KOREAs Got Talent

almost seems too perfect of a set up no?

wtf ttt

not sure if its real or not.

but one things for sure: his head is hat-proof.

Frikken Koreans!

Always gotta be so dramatic! whipes tear

seriously

that kid is classically trained. 

staged.

i just met up with the hosts of some of China's most popular dating and singing programs, they say it's like half fake and half real. a lot of stuff is suggested.

"that kid is classically trained."

He kinda sounds classically trained, but people who are classically trained generally have perfect intonation and he does not. Still I tend to think it's staged to at least some degree.

I wanna see the show, "North Korea's Got Talent".

Moke - "that kid is classically trained."

He kinda sounds classically trained, but people who are classically trained generally have perfect intonation and he does not. Still I tend to think it's staged to at least some degree.
no, people who are trained well have perfect, or near-perfect intonation. that kid's gotta be a guy who has natural talent but with intermittent training. my point being that he didn't just come off the street and start singing in opera from listening to old records.

Moke - I wanna see the show, "North Korea's Got Talent".

featuring a hip hop performance by MC Kim Jong-"ILL"?

EVILYOSHIDA - staged.

i just met up with the hosts of some of China's most popular dating and singing programs, they say it's like half fake and half real. a lot of stuff is suggested.

I THOUGHT I SMELLED KIM CHEE LACED BOOSHEET

"my point being that he didn't just come off the street and start singing in opera from listening to old records."

Exactly. He's taken lessons or whatever, but he's not the product of a classical conservatory.

North Korea's Got Talent featuring the Demilitarized Zone Dancers, and comedians, Shecky Green Zone and Shecky Chee.

KyokushinCatch - 
EVILYOSHIDA - staged.

holy fuck, EY's on the HG? he must've seached "Korea" and ended up here for some k-trolling

not a problem...do a bit of k-trolling myself whenever I go drinking

PICS- theyre relevant to the thread.

because it's staged, i want to kill them. surprise surprise.

I want to blow up the TV everytime there's some kind of Korean variety show with that canned audience audio track, "OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

DIE EXPLODE

FUCK YOU KOREAN TV!