Real reason Tommy pulled out, Tyson Fury said no to the fix

White knighting for a stupid gay kid that stages fake boxing matches is not going to get you laid by him.

You say this as if dedicating the amount of time people have to trying to discredit a “stupid gay kid” is a better use of your time lol.

Keep fighting the good fight! Put more of your time and energy into convincing strangers how bad the YouTube man is!

Humans have a tendency in their thinking to reach the conclusion first, then fill in how to get there afterward. In this case, there’s a small percentage of really dim witted people who have decided to choose to believe that all Jake Paul fights are rigged. It doesn’t matter what takes place within the fight, they’ve reached their conclusion and will find a path to it one way or another.

The only problem is that this logic also can be applied to every single fight that has ever taken place. Seriously, name your favorite fight ever, and I’ll point out all the hidden signals that were taking place under the guise of natural movement.

Ordinarily, we find truth in the conclusion that requires the fewest assumptions. Not for these fellas. We’ve literally got one guy who is flabbergasted at the idea of a fighter failing to block a strike, suggesting that if all strikes are not blocked, the fight is fake, because it’s easy to block strikes. You can’t fix stupid.

6 Likes

Bullshit.

I was willing to give Paul the benefit of the doubt but after reviewing the KO came to conclusion that it was highly suspect.

White knighting? Could really give a fuck less about Jake Paul or Tyron Woodley; I’m just commenting on how retarded the conspiracy theories are… but I guess you believe them, too, and felt insulted by my opinion and had to lash out.
Tyron got KOed fair and square and if you think me saying that is “white knighting” for Jake Paul, I’m fine with that because I realize that means you are either a moron or delusional, so none of your opinions really hurt my feelings.

1 Like

Bingo.

Tyron took those millions to let Jake KTFO him fair and square.

How do you plan for an involuntary bodily response?

almost every major boxing event has a predetermined outcome, why anyone would think that an idiot like paul would be any different is amusing.

real reason tommy pulled out was vaginitis. Confirmed by doctors. I thought everyone knew this already…

Bingo.

Paul is the biggest troll around. People are wilfully ignorant.

Tyron Woodley would never in a million years get brutally KO’d like that for any amount of money.

When there’s a fix it’s usually a TKO or decision. No one is willingly going out to get flatlined and permanent brain damage foe the rest of their lives like that.

Like Frank Mir couldn’t get KO’d by a pro-boxer? I remember you guys were calling that fight fixed. You just couldn’t handle that an MMA fighter could lose in a boxing match.

Calling bullshit. Fighters get brutally KO’ed all the time for far less money than Tyron did when he got paid off.