Reality Fighting Results?

Lance Everson looked out gunned early against pergola. Jordan had the better hands, and even threw lance out of the ring when lance went for a takedown. Lance stuck to his game plan, and grounded and pounded his way to a huge win, and another light heavyweight title. One more thing....many have said that the ref stopped the fight, but Jordan verbally submitted from some very strong strikes from lance from side mount.

Congrats to all the fighters... Excellent night!

angela, i was actually asking glen ortiz, who posts as "gortiz" and debuted as a lightweight a few months ago.

good to hear that glen sandull will be fighting again. though. he's definitely a badass.

Jim your quick... I thought i had time to change that before i got caught... thanks for clearing that up. it's been a crazy weekend for us.

no problem. tell glen he had a good fight and i honestly thought he won (especially with Cline's point deduction).

Will do... I was very impressed with Carlos's ability to defend Glens takedowns... He showed a great improvement but I was very disappointed that more points were not deducted...

Why should more points have been deducted?

I feel they should have deducted more points for continued upkicks to Glens knees... In Kipps fight description, notice he said "Continued" kicks... Those illegal kicks are what put Glen into a bad position.

you are allowed to "push" away with your legs or feet, but no kick, i think therr is a huge grey area between a kick and push.  So when your in the fight, you think your pushing but the people in the audience think its a kick.   I guess a video will better clear it up?  But still a great fight between Glen and Carlos.

Shaq Daddy

ttt

MC

Great job to Kipp Kollar and Joe Cuff for continuously coming up with great shows.

Check out my upcoming "Behind the Scenes" RF7 report at: www.STRENGTHCOACHONLINE.COM

-Coach

This was a great show. Great fights and great turnout. Some unruly fans at the end didn't spoil it for the rest of the audience. This is the best show in NJ! Don't miss the next one!

Pergola was a "little" stronger than we anticipated But Lance stayed calm and worked his shit as he always does.

I just wanna know how I missed the post fight fights.

Can anyone tell me how Anthony D'Angelo did in his debut ? I know he lost via decision but was just wondering how the fight went ? He's only a young pup in a mans game so I was wondering how he did ?

the main event was horrible, that kid should retire who lost.

biglebowski, d'angelo took a little while to warm up but he looked real good on his feet. if he fought the first round like he did the second, he would've won.

fighter757, hi KKM!

"cies looked great. training at miletich seems to have rounded out his game a little more."

I was very proud of Mike. He definitely has improved since he has been at MFS, but still has room for improvement. He is young and just getting started...that is the SCARY part! Just wait until you see him the NEXT time! ;) lol

Melvin Guillard is becoming one of the most exciting MMA fighters to watch this year and I urge all matchmakers and promoters to get in contact with me to put him on your shows. I know what you are looking for in your events,and believe me, he will give you what you want.He fights from 155-160lbs and is 5'9" tall.

I am Melvin's trainer and manager and I urge you all to call me at 504-888-6451 or e-mail anconasgym@aol.com. He is on a roll right now! Sincerely, Joe Ancona

wow, way to hijack a thread

lol