Really fun card.

after losing pettis/thomson and especially condit/brown, i was really ready to be let down by this card for some reason.

it really, truly delivered in every aspect. amazing night of fights with some absolutely unforgettable performances.

I enjoyed this card. Great finish to end the night. Phone Post 3.0

Was a good card. Could have been insane had we not had all the injuries, but no matter, was still entertaining.

John M - 

Was a good card. Could have been insane had we not had all the injuries, but no matter, was still entertaining.

yeah it's really hard to imagine those fights being anything but awesome, but we've all said that before. a bird in hand i guess.

Signed and agreed Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Idiots that don't watch because of light weight guys or because there's not enough big names on the card, always miss out on good fights. Phone Post 3.0

Was there live for the first time and it was fucking awesome had a great time! I though the fights were great too Phone Post 3.0

yeah I enjoyed this card.  the faber/johnson finishes were highly entertaining.  great night.

thebearbohland - Was there live for the first time and it was fucking awesome had a great time! I though the fights were great too Phone Post 3.0

awesome.
do you know of any reason why the crowd was so shitty and silent during both laflare/mcgee and lauzon/danzig? both were awesome fights and it didnt even seem like anyone was watching. it really irritated me.
everyone definitely piped up towards the end though.