Really fun CMLL match: Hechicero vs. Star Jr.

This is a fun match that was recommended by a fellow by the screen name of OdessaSteps from over on the DVDVR board. If a blue namer could please post:

<.iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x1retju" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1retju_hechicero-vs-star-jr-in-a-en-busca-de-un-idolo-match_sport" target="_blank">Hechicero vs Star Jr. in a En Busca de un Idolo...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/thecubsfan" target="_blank">thecubsfan</a></i>

Just remove the period right after the < sign, right before "iframe" and it should post based on that embed code.

That turnbuckle powerbomb about 4 minutes in is HOLY SHIT level brutal.

Hechicero vs Star Jr. in a En Busca de un Idolo... by thecubsfan Phone Post 3.0

Hechicero vs Star Jr. in a En Busca de un Idolo... by thecubsfan

How about now Phone Post 3.0

You need to post it in the video section of your post Daytime...there should be two tabs when you hit reply, the one you place the video code in is on the right side. You'll also have to put some text in the field of the first tab too. I know it sounds complicated but it isn't shit.

I'm struggling with my iPhone lol noob is I Phone Post 3.0

saw on twitter yesterday people raving about it.

It's all good Daytime, I would purchase a blue name, but I've been suspended/banned too many times over bullshit, so Kirik can kiss my black ass.

I'll embed it when I get home if no one does it by then, looking forward to checking it out Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Grizz. If you are watching the UFC tonight, I'd love to have you there in our little AIM chat with Natural Selection (plus anyone else who wants to join in)...

SaintVon Barksdale - Thanks Grizz. If you are watching the UFC tonight, I'd love to have you there in our little AIM chat with Natural Selection (plus anyone else who wants to join in)...
I've been out at C2E2 all day, still haven't made it home yet. I did get to meet Mick Foley though, so it was worth the sore feet Phone Post 3.0

Hechicero vs Star Jr. in a En Busca de un Idolo... by thecubsfan

I don't know, I watched it twice and somebody tell me what I'm missing. It wasn't bad, but it was nothing special either. Maybe I just expected too much since people were pimping it so much. That turnbuckle powerbomb was ridiculous though

I'm not calling it the greatest match ever or anything, I just found it a fun little match. It was a bit short. Still, I enjoy matches like that.

It certainly wasn't as good as that Mistico-Averno match a few years back.