Really? Not much talk about

Darren Elkins.
I didnt get to watch last night, so i dvr'd and watched today.

What an incredible fucking fight, not to mention what he came back from.!
That was amazing, I will be a fan for life. I really hope he was included in the "of the night" bonuses.

And was the biggest dog. Very impressive

I'm confused by this post.

Definitely. That fight was inspirational. Fights like that are what happens in movies and almost never in real life.

choadler - I'm confused by this post.
Then you clearly didn't see the fight or you would know exactly what he was talking about

choadler - I'm confused by this post.
The meaning of the post was that I was surprised there wasn't more talk or threads here on the board about this fight.
It was a great entertaining fight from the start. Plus,a great come from behind tko ending.

I honestly think it's because people on this board prefer bitching about things to talking about good and exciting things.

Darren on undercard?

I shit you not, just got in door from hockey tourney. All I saw, to this point, was reem/hunt, pieces of Lando fight, and main event that was desperately lacking effort from either point fighter.

choadler - Darren on undercard?

I shit you not, just got in door from hockey tourney. All I saw, to this point, was reem/hunt, pieces of Lando fight, and main event that was desperately lacking effort from either point fighter.

find a way to watch the Elkins and Alcantara fights.

forrestfan -
choadler - Darren on undercard?

find a way to watch the Elkins and Alcantara fights.
Yes. Both fight were great.

People were to distracted by his tattoo to notice. 

Nice to see a hard working guy get a nice payday for his efforts