Really "Roids" Royce!?!

Never has eddie tried to get little kids to smoke medicinal marijuana or alcohol!

Come on bro you should be scared of your kids taking steroids !!!!

Are you going to keep that a secret ???
I respect you as a bjj grappler and what you did for UFC ...
But this is preposterous !!! Phone Post 3.0

Oh Royce is here?

Cause something tells me he isn't gonna read that. Phone Post 3.0

Ok now. Breathe with me. I'm through the nose. Out through the mouth. Caaalm down Phone Post 3.0

Remember that time Royce pissed hot in that Sakuraba rematch that was judged poorly? Even after the positive test, isn't that still listed as a win for him instead of a NC? Phone Post 3.0

^^^ didn't he claim too that he had only taken muscle milk!? Phone Post 3.0

BTTMike - Oh Royce is here?

Cause something tells me he isn't gonna read that. Phone Post 3.0
Aww really ? Damn I wish I would've known that jabroni Phone Post 3.0

austin7956 - Ok now. Breathe with me. I'm through the nose. Out through the mouth. Caaalm down Phone Post 3.0
I'm through your nose too jab Phone Post 3.0

ColeMillerATT - Remember that time Royce pissed hot in that Sakuraba rematch that was judged poorly? Even after the positive test, isn't that still listed as a win for him instead of a NC? Phone Post 3.0
Yea! This is what pisses me off.. I believe weed is not as bad as roids . What an ass Phone Post 3.0

Where can I get this " muscle milk" you speak of. You know for research purposes.

ColeMillerATT - Remember that time Royce pissed hot in that Sakuraba rematch that was judged poorly? Even after the positive test, isn't that still listed as a win for him instead of a NC? Phone Post 3.0

Win

14–2–3

Kazushi Sakuraba

Decision (unanimous)

Dynamite!! USA

June 2, 2007

15:00

Los Angeles, California, United States

Gracie tested positive for anabolic steroids after match

sauce:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royce_Gracie#Mixed_martial_arts_record

Man that's crazy that is stuck as a win. And only two losses? Sakuraba, Harold Howard, Hughes, and yoshida correct? Phone Post 3.0

It looks like the rules at the time did not provide for a mechanism to change the outcome of a fight based on drug test results.

Honestly, I have taken all of it with a grain of salt after the towel was thrown in against Harold Howard and the fight was not considered a loss. I will firmly believe that after the war with Kimo, Royce saw Harold steaming like a cartoon rhino and said, "nope." Had Royce not walked out, it would have been different. No doubt Royce would have fought Harold fresh, but the tournament format made all the difference.

There are many big name BJJ "legends" who have taken steroids at the peak of their competitive fighting and grappling careers. I use to train with the guy supplying them.

Some of the names would shock you... Phone Post 3.0

Badmonkey - There are many big name BJJ "legends" who have taken steroids at the peak of their competitive fighting and grappling careers. I use to train with the guy supplying them.

Some of the names would shock you... Phone Post 3.0
Don't stop , give names u tease Phone Post 3.0

I wont give out names... just know that many a BJJ hero have done a cycle or two in preparation for international competition... at least in the late 90s to around 2004 when I was more involved in training and BJJ in general.

Not sure whats goung on these days, but I doubt things have changed for the better. Phone Post 3.0

Badmonkey - I wont give out names... just know that many a BJJ hero have done a cycle or two in preparation for international competition... at least in the late 90s to around 2004 when I was more involved in training and BJJ in general.

Not sure whats goung on these days, but I doubt things have changed for the better. Phone Post 3.0
Ur a bad monkey this is no help. I will assume you were one as well Phone Post 3.0

I read the title as Heally "Hoids" Hoyce!?!