Reason why the general public is getting dumber

The reason why the general public keeps getting dumber over time is that mobile internet access has programmed them to constantly run to the internet for answers not realizing that even seemingly reputable sources often give very bad information and/or apply a one size fits all solution.

Over the long term, the macro societal effect is that general confidence of facts weakens.

Because the organisonal structure of any power is to ensure that their population stays 1. Uneducatuon and 2. Malliable to your propaganda.

Yeah ok, Im pretty sure its actually that the white/asian percent of population is steadily decreasing.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how constantly having access to information changes us, possibly making us dumber. Before cell phones, I used to remember other people’s phone numbers. Now I can barely remember my phone number to give to people

T W I T T E R

F A C E B O O K

G O O G L E

1 Like

The other demographic is already at rock bottom, I guess you can’t dumb them down further. :joy:

Three words. Public education.

1 Like

started with feminism but full blow social justice warriors have made it worse. Feminism broke up the traditional family. Broken families = broken people

tenor (10)

Watch idiocracy