Reasons why Tito will lose.

Ring rust.

Tito thinks he's better than he really is.

He's a pioneer, not a Legend.

If he was a Legend he would have beaten Frank, Chuck, and Randy.

Forrest has fought top comp for the last 3 yrs. win or lose.

Forrest is going to win this fight, period.

Let's be realistic, Tito isn't ready for a Forrest Griffin right now.

hmmmmm. with a bad back, beat Forrest, Rashad (w/o point deduction) and nearly finished the champ.  You're right, he sucks!

He doesn't suck. I never said that.

Learn to read.

FCFBlazer - hmmmmm. with a bad back, beat Forrest, Rashad (w/o point deduction) and nearly finished the champ.  You're right, he sucks!

SN bet?

Forrest has like a 1% chance of winning. Nice try though.

^Member since when?

Keep representing noob.

He lost to Chuck and Randy due to the difference in wrestling ability, and to Frank due to conditioning. He's improved his conditioning and wouldn't lose to Frank again. Chuck and Randy it's iffy. Rashad was again a good wrestler, and Machida nobody had started to figure out, but he still came closer to finishing him than anyone. Forrest is a jack of all trades type fighter, but he doesn't have the wrestling to deal with Tito.

inf0 - I got 2$ riding on Forrest.....

Smart.

Monsters Ball - Other than Ken Shamrock Tito hasn't beaten anyone since he last fought Forrest. Tito hasn't won in his last 3 fights.
He's fought some tough competition though. No shame in that, imo. Liddell, Evans, and Machida!

tito isnt bigger, stronger, or in better cardio shape

he wont have an easy night

Monsters Ball - Other than Ken Shamrock Tito hasn't beaten anyone since he last fought Forrest. Tito hasn't won in his last 3 fights.

People arguing for Tito tho won't let the back issue go.

It's not whether he's 100% or not, it's about how long U've been out competing at the HIGHEST level.

Tito is a great fighter. He's a student of the game. He's tough, experienced, durable, and game, but..... he's been gone too long.

Immaculata - 

People arguing for Tito tho won't let the back issue go.

It's not whether he's 100% or not, it's about how long U've been out competing at the HIGHEST level.

Tito is a great fighter. He's a student of the game. He's tough, experienced, durable, and game, but..... he's been gone too long.

He's fighting FORREST GRIFFIN.

the stupid "This is Dana's personal "F U, welcome back to the current UFC Tito!" fight." statement gets destroyed when you realize that this was suppose to be Tito/Coleman, but Coleman pulled out.

Has anyone heard him saying things like "I thought I was gonna have an easier fight than this but" and "Yeah they told me Forrest was on his honeymoon and hasnt been training, unless they lied to me"

WTF?!? Is he already making excuses? The sas thing is he has been saying this stuff right in front of Forrest. Forrest knows he is scared. Tito loses solely for the fact that Forrest has already heard him give up.

Tito has nebver had a 3 year layoff before and Forrest has been fighting better opponents. He lost to Silva but WTF? Everybody loses to Silva.

Tito = Healthy

so obviously...

Forrest = Fucked!

Tito will finish Forrest this time.

Tito is healthy? Didn't he just have his back fused together?

inf0 -  EM has sealed Tito's fate.

B_Goetz - Tito is healthy? Didn't he just have his back fused together?

inf0 -  

I'd say Forrest has improved a lot since their first fight while Tito has been doing other shit.

ya those kicks of his are no joke