Receding hairline ?

Any suggestions on How to minimize this?!
Anything work or is it all bs? Phone Post 3.0

Johnny Sinns is bold and women seem interested in him. My suggestion save your head. Phone Post 3.0

I'm assuming you're a man.

Here's a little secret...being a man means you don't have to give a shit about hair.

Head hair, chest hair, back hair, ass hair.

A real man wears it all with confidence.

Women stand in front of mirrors for hours to impress US! Yet modern man wishes to turn back the tide of evolution in a desperate effort to fit into a feminized society's version of manhood that's stripped from the pages of a Calvin Kline ad.

Don't give in.

You know what women love? Confidence. Wear your recession with confidence and a touch of self deprecating humor and your dick will stay sucked. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ agreed Phone Post 3.0

As long as you don't try a combover or suddenly start wearing hats, you're probably ok with any regular option. I prefer shaving, but I liked shaving my head even before my hair abandoned me. A short, tight haircut might help minimize the appearance of recession also.

I think Rogaine and other hair growth things are more for the crown than the front. Don't get the doll hair implants.

Just remember to put sunblock on that cue ball before it burns, and you're peeling off a skin cap.

Just started trimming mine pretty short. When it's time, it's time, bro. Never had a chick say anything against my thinning hair. Confidence is what it's all about. Although, I'd Clay Matthews the shit out of my hair if I could. Phone Post 3.0

Dropkick Joe - Just started trimming mine pretty short. When it's time, it's time, bro. Never had a chick say anything against my thinning hair. Confidence is what it's all about. Although, I'd Clay Matthews the shit out of my hair if I could. Phone Post 3.0

Finally, an honest balding guy. I know some chicks dig it, but lets be serious - Bald can be a deal breaker, a full head of hair never is (not talking pony tails/mullets). They can also shave their heads if the chick really just likes bald dudes.

I grew it long when I noticed that it might not last forever...The clay mathews technique

SOme guys use propecia. heard it works but may have dick side effects

Appreciate all input ! Will put it all into consideration , so shorter hair equals less recession ? Phone Post 3.0

Wahl balding clippers. Phone Post 3.0

I buzzed my hair real short this summer for the first time since I was a child because of my rapidly receding hairline, best decision I've made in years! As a person who hasn't really been complimented before, I even got some of those! Phone Post 3.0

Propecia is the only thing that works but it apparently can cause a lot of problems. Here is what I think you should do.

Shave head completely bald.

Look in mirror and judge if it looks good or not. If you are unsure you should post pics... scratch that post pics anyway, always good to get opinion of other people.

Now if it looks better then it did with your hair then keep it shaved obviously.

If it looks okay but you look better with hair, then let your hair grow back and when your hair recedes to the point it looks bad then shave your head.

Now if it looks absolutely awful then you know you need to take prevention of further hair loss seriously.

But Imagine if you start taking propecia and fuck up your prostate and have sexual disfunction issues and potentially take a few years off your life and you looked decent with a bald head the whole time.

You should find out what you look like bald before it's too late to do anything about it. That's my opinion.

Death Beast -
Dropkick Joe - Just started trimming mine pretty short. When it's time, it's time, bro. Never had a chick say anything against my thinning hair. Confidence is what it's all about. Although, I'd Clay Matthews the shit out of my hair if I could. Phone Post 3.0

Finally, an honest balding guy. I know some chicks dig it, but lets be serious - Bald can be a deal breaker, a full head of hair never is (not talking pony tails/mullets). They can also shave their heads if the chick really just likes bald dudes.
I guess it could be, but it's never happened to me. I own that shit. Phone Post 3.0

I used to shave my head until I realized I only have a handful of good years left up there. Now, I just keep a short cut, and as long as I don't let it get too long it looks fine. Who am I kidding? It looks like I'm 36 with thinning hair, but it is kept neat enough for me not to worry about it.

PM FC, he has extensive experience with having a receding hairline. I wish I could help burin have a full head of beautifully luscious hair Phone Post 3.0

I suffer from the same affliction, my friend. I knew my hair line was slowly getting worse in my mid to late 20's but it's hard to see how bad it really is when its receding slowly over time. My moment of realization is when I was doing a first aid course and the instructor took some action shots of us in the class. When I saw a picture of myself from the particular angle of the shot I was pretty horrified. What cemented everything was a dude who looked at my pic and said "Oh wow, your totally losing your hair, eh?"

That week I shaved my head. I went down to a 1/4 inch at first and slowly my hair got shorter and shorter and now I buzz it right down to the wood. Hopefully you will luck out and have an evenly shaped head. I now own the bald head.

Don't try to fight it, man. You'll just end up looking like an old pathetic man who is trying to hold onto his youth.

Death Beast - As long as you don't try a combover or suddenly start wearing hats, you're probably ok with any regular option. I prefer shaving, but I liked shaving my head even before my hair abandoned me. A short, tight haircut might help minimize the appearance of recession also.

I think Rogaine and other hair growth things are more for the crown than the front. Don't get the doll hair implants.

Just remember to put sunblock on that cue ball before it burns, and you're peeling off a skin cap.

NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/6dnJEDO Phone Post 3.0