Received black belt from Relson Gracie yesterday

deepu - Congrats! And whatever happened to Pedro Carvalho ... I bought his tapes on ebay, they were awesome (from my white belt perspective at the time).

FWIW, according to my friend who is a BB under Pedro, he moved to Florida and just isn't really all that "into" teaching BJJ anymore. He has other businesses. He mostly just does seminars.

Amazing honor!

Congrats!

Congrats

congrats

Big congratulations to you, Steve. Very well deserved. Proud of you and happy for you.

12 -  congrats

Congrats dude!

CONGRAT FB!

Congrats !!! Huge Achievement !!

Congratulations, bro... Phone Post

Awesome! congrats! Phone Post

shen - 
deepu - Congrats! And whatever happened to Pedro Carvalho ... I bought his tapes on ebay, they were awesome (from my white belt perspective at the time).

FWIW, according to my friend who is a BB under Pedro, he moved to Florida and just isn't really all that "into" teaching BJJ anymore. He has other businesses. He mostly just does seminars.

Cheers shen. Wish him the best, I think I learned my first footlock from his tapes ... or maybe it was Marco Ruas.

Congrats!

Congrats Steve!!!!!!!!1

thanks everyone!!!

congrats!

congrats!!! i wanted to ask how the testing went when we were downtown fort myers saturday night but Relson's stories distracted me and i forgot. i hope you are able to make it up to our academy in cape coral to train a bit when you are in the area. btw-i the guy with the terrible bleached hair that was at the rickson seminar. again...congrats!

Awesome! Its great to see another old timer from here get the BB! Congrats!

Whoa!!! Nice!! Congratulations man!!!! Awesome!!!!! Phone Post

thanks Shark Tank - yeah I remember you! Very nice to meet you and your friends the other day. I'm going to be on the road for the next few weeks training judo with my judo sensei and doing a little teaching but I will see if Phil won't mind me guest teaching a class one of these days if I can make it out to Cape Coral. Thanks again for the congrats!