Recent poll: 40% of Americans = Black, 30% = Fags, 21% = Trannys. 🤦‍♂️

If you were to go based solely on advertising, you’d think the majority of the country were gay black men who have full blown AIDS.

2 Likes

Its so sad that you try so hard to be accepted here just to sell your shitty product lol

Try FB marketplace lololol

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 258.3 million adults in the U.S. in 2020. Since nearly 22 million of them were millionaires, that means that about one in every 11 adults in the U.S. was a millionaire at that time.

Holy fuck 107% of americans are retarded.

2 Likes

I think the scariest form of mental overrepresentation is how most smart and or principled people believe that people like “them” make up at least half the population.

1 Like

Imagine how dumb the average person is. Now realize that half of everyone you meet is dumber than that.

1 Like

So i nailed it again! Lol fluke but 9.4% of Australians are millionaires which isn’t hard to believe when you.look at property prices here and the number of boomers who own 5+ homes outright

If you add kids in you didn’t. The us has about 330m people, so it would be about 6.67% of total population.

Well the brainwashing if television PROGRAMMING and commercials is working.

You cant even let me fluke something lol

I believe you mean the median person, not the average.

Sorry

1 Like

Maybe I’m one of the people I’m talking about.

1 Like

Lol

Or maybe I’m a pedantic asshole

It’s a carlin quote.

" > Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

1 Like

I’ve been running this business for a decade now. Never once have I been anything but me.

Like it? Great.

Don’t?

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

You know, you do look a lot like Morgan Freeman. It’s the freckles!

Well, since POCs make up the majority of US commercials and ads, it’s understandable to believe they make up a large portion of the US.

I guess none of this is a sign of institutional racism against white ppl, but asking a non white person where they’re from is equivalent to lynching

Bullshit you lying cunt you used to post a lot of pro left stuff, I remember it and others have called you out about it in recent months

Try being consistent