Recommend a brand for a nice garage tool chest.

Preferably not cheap garbage and not a million dollars.

Something not made in China would be a plus.

Snap On.  Look on marketplace and you'll find them half price.

Although I have a Craftsman roll around in my garage so if any would be thieves drive by and see it they don't think it's full of the good stuff.

1 Like

Pittsburgh is high quality, most likely made in pennsylvania. Check them out

White347LX - 

Although I have a Craftsman roll around in my garage so if any would be thieves drive by and see it they don't think it's full of the good stuff.

Thanks!

1 Like

I probably have 1000 lbs in my Costco chest and it's held up great, smooth drawer action, etc.  Much better quality than my Craftsman chest.  The stuff Harbor Freight sells is nice and rated really well.

After Christmas, Lowes and Home Depot blow their rolling toolboxes out.

I’ve got a Harbor Freight chest & it seems as nice/well made as any more expensive brands I’ve looked at. 

1 Like

I've had my craftsman small rollaway since 1990 and it's still great, drawers are still smooth. I just realized how old that thing is, damn. 

The stuff I've seen at harbor freight really doesn't look too bad. A pilot I know did his whole shop with harbor freight boxes and cabinets. Then he was able to get a huge slab of thick steel that was like 3x7 and used that as a bench top across some cabinets. It looked pretty sharp.

I just got a U S General from Harbor Freight.

Its decent, and it’s Mopar Limelight Green ftw

I googled Harber Freight coupons and ended up with the mongo sized US General.  I am happy with my buy.

1 Like
White347LX -

Hey recommend me a nice car that isn't expensive as fuck but also not a cheap chinese piece of shit.

White347LX - Well I drive a Toyota Camry but if you search hard enough you can find good deals on Lambos and Bentleys!!!

Lol wtf dude.

Harbor Freight. Theirs are so good, Snap On is sueing them. 

Griot's Garage

MrChainBlueLightning -

I googled Harber Freight coupons and ended up with the mongo sized US General.  I am happy with my buy.

Their big cart is 679 with a coupon that expires September 30th. Reviews seem very favorable. I've never been able to stomach buying Harbor Freight before. I might have to change that.

VFR -
White347LX -

Hey recommend me a nice car that isn't expensive as fuck but also not a cheap chinese piece of shit.

White347LX - Well I drive a Toyota Camry but if you search hard enough you can find good deals on Lambos and Bentleys!!!

Lol wtf dude.

Lol. I thought the same thing. 

But if you want American made you will pay a pretty penny for it. 

Harbor Freight is up and coming.

all of that stuff seems to be really high right now. 

harbor freight's Yukon brand is premium and solid stuff. I have one and it is solid and easy to put together. heavy son of gun. 

KungFuCow -

Harbor Freight. Theirs are so good, Snap On is sueing them. 

floor jacks

VFR -
White347LX -

Lol wtf dude.

but he has a point. I saw a mint ktl1022 retail 10k on market place under 5k.

expensive but a bargin at the same time

Same size HF is 3k.