Recommend a game (laptop pc)

Rain Day and I don’t want to hook up Xbox. Played and don’t really love Minecraft, the last pc game I played much at all was Diablo III. Starcraft and Heroes of Might and Magic were others I liked.

Have you tried Path of Exile? It’s a free to play game like D3

2 Likes

Valhiem

2 Likes

HOW? DARE? YOU?

1 Like

Never heard of Path of Exile or Valheim. Googling both

Mortal Shell

1 Like

Looks to still be in development?

Looks cool, think I prefer this to the other one, but also like I’ll need (or want to) connect a controller to the laptop.

You can get the non remastered version, according to wiki. Let me change my answer anyway:

Dark Souls
Dark Souls 3
Sekiro
Nioh

I mean, there are dorks who play souls games with kb / m but yeah, you’ll want a controller. Kb / m… Hmmm… You can play all the old command and conquer games online if you want. Cnc.net. You’ll still want an actual mouse IMHO. I guess that’s true for any keyboard mouse game

1 Like

I do have a mouse. Have Xbox and shield controllers, just never connected them with laptop.

Step 1) throw the Xbox controller directly into the trash can and yell “Cobain!” while it’s in mid flight. 2) get a ps5 controller and use it on steam games. It’s awesome and it’s the same price as a ps4 controller.

1 Like

Try RimWorld on Steam, very interesting game.

1 Like

go old school and do the command and conquer remastered collection on steam.

steam also has Krush, Kill, N Destroy another rts game.

2 Likes

Age of Empires II DE

1 Like

If you’re a Diablo III fan then Divinity: Original Sin II should be right up your ally. Basically a much harder, turn-based Diabloesque RPG.

1 Like

Gonna check this one next, thanks!

1 Like

PUBG is the only game that matters

Rimworld.

See you next month

Second this pick. Great game-
can run on a :potato: