Recommend a good FPS for PS4

I hate Sci fi games. I want a basic FPS with modern weaponry. Something similar to the Modern Warfare games.

get battlefield 1 because as far as i know thats it. otherwise, get titanfall 2

The fps games for both consoles are the same I think. Titan fall 2 or battlefield 1.

If you don't want a sci-fi or historical setting, then Battlefield 4 is basically your only option.

Or maybe DOOM depending on whether that fits your definition of "sci-fi" and "modern weaponry".

Killing Floor 2 is a fast/fun fps with modern realistic weapons. It has a horror element to it though. Clive Barker style enemies.

HunchyRedux - I hate Sci fi games. I want a basic FPS with modern weaponry. Something similar to the Modern Warfare games.
Overwatch is fun man.

No. You didn't even say please. Fucking savage

MarcusAurelioFan -
HunchyRedux - I hate Sci fi games. I want a basic FPS with modern weaponry. Something similar to the Modern Warfare games.
Overwatch is fun man.

I loved Batttlefield One, but I definately went back to Overwatch as soon as I got bored of it.  I feel like I'm going to be casually playing Overwatch for the next 10 years.

I just got done playing "Sniper Elite 3: Ultimate Edition" with all the DLC. I'd recommend it.

I got it at GameStop for about $20 it was worth it at that price. I'll wait until the new one drops in price and includes the DLC.

It's a stealth heavy 3rd person.

Recommend a good FPS for PS4

Oh man! You've got to try-

I hate Sci fi games.

Got nothing for you, bro.

I really wish payday was a decent port. Very fun game but I read that the ps4 version is ass. I'm hoping that payday 3 is built for ps4 and not a port over.

BF1 is the best out right now.

How about, now try to follow me here it gets a bit complicated, you get modern warfare.

Jhay -

How about, now try to follow me here it gets a bit complicated, you get modern warfare.

Anyone still play those online?

HunchyRedux -
Jhay -

Anyone still play those online?

do people still play the game that was released in november?

yea, people still play modern warfare remastered lol, hell you're on ps4 i'll even boot it up for ya and carry you to the promise land.

Playerunknowns Battlegrounds 

I recently found out I prefer sandbox games over most others. I like Farcry 4 way better than Battlefield 

As others have said, Battlefield 1 is fucking great. It's WW1 so before the time-frame you are looking for, but it's still a ton of fun.

Battlefield Hardline is pretty good too, and it has a modern-day police setting.

And for some fun single-player stuff (those 2 games, esp. BF1, have fun single player also), the Metro Redux remastered collection is dirt cheap and features Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light.