Recommend a new gun.

Going to a gun show this weekend. This is what I currently own:

Beretta .22 pistol (in the process of being sold)
Ruger 10/22
12 Gauge
Savage Axis II XP .308
Traditions Muzzleloader

What I mostly hunt: deer, turkey, upland, and small game.
What I see in the future: coyotes, hogs, and possibly elk.

Where I hunt: IA - muzzle season is long, shotgun slug is a couple weeks, rifle didn't happen this year but has in the southern 2 tiers of counties (I don't live there but have access to land). You can also hunt with a pistol, anything straight walled above a .357 for deer (mostly during muzzle season).

I think they would allow pistol caliber rifles in my area before any high powered rifle, but that is just my guess.

Any suggestions?

Looks like you're reasonably well set up for hunting. I'd say it's time for a good carry/defensive pistol.

My fav- CZ-75. Get the compact or the 2075 RAMI if you;d like. I like the whole series.

Glock 19

Maybe a nice AR as there isn't a more versatile platform. Phone Post 3.0

Sig p220

Get a colt AR-15 a4 from budsgunshop I just got one for $850. Has a 20 inch barrel and you'll knock the shit out of some dogs with it. It's a colt so it will always retain its value, it's worth over $1,000. Also comes with over $200 worth of magpul shit. Definitely best bang for your buck. Phone Post 3.0

My favorite gun is my Ruger Gunsite Scout.

I have it in .308 Win but I want it in 5.56 NATO / 223 Rem.

WuDaddy - Get a colt AR-15 a4 from budsgunshop I just got one for $850. Has a 20 inch barrel and you'll knock the shit out of some dogs with it. It's a colt so it will always retain its value, it's worth over $1,000. Also comes with over $200 worth of magpul shit. Definitely best bang for your buck. Phone Post 3.0

Link?

Which gunshow? Im working at the Ft. Laud Show all weekend.

Ar is great for dogs and hogs. Phone Post 3.0

How do you like your .22 pistol? How much did you pay for it? Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - 

Which gunshow? Im working at the Ft. Laud Show all weekend.

Something local here in IA.

Taurus Raging Judge, 3-inch barrel.

Because Tuco.

HisOrHerpes - How do you like your .22 pistol? How much did you pay for it? Phone Post 3.0

It's a Neos with a 6" barrel. I like it and it eats any ammo I throw at it. I just don't use it enough and I don't keep things I don't use.

Not really interested in a CCW type gun. Just got rid of a 45/410 pistol that I didn't use all that much.

.223/.243 or pistol caliber rifles are making sense to me at this point. Not much of a tactical guy.

Trust, the 12 ga. is a pos but works for turkey and upland. It's an old JC Higgins.

I like trusts 300blackout suggestion. It's great for game. And you have the option of suppressing it if you want. Phone Post 3.0

How about a .44? Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter is my rec. Phone Post 3.0

1) Glock 19. Everyone needs a good, reliable Glock.

2) As a fellow blackpowder hunter, I recommend stepping up and stepping back in time. Find a good percussion muzzleloader. I recommend the Lyman GPR in .54 caliber with a 1:60 twist for patched round ball.

TheSergeK - I like trusts 300blackout suggestion. It's great for game. And you have the option of suppressing it if you want. Phone Post 3.0

Can't here in IA - at least not at this point.

1800champagne - How about a .44? Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter is my rec. Phone Post 3.0

Always wanted a revolver, but I can borrow my fathers S&W .357 whenever I want.

amadeus - 1) Glock 19. Everyone needs a good, reliable Glock.

2) As a fellow blackpowder hunter, I recommend stepping up and stepping back in time. Find a good percussion muzzleloader. I recommend the Lyman GPR in .54 caliber with a 1:60 twist for patched round ball.

I started with an old Hawkins kit, then purchased one of the first Knight's to be made. I like the idea of going more old school, but I would be afraid it would turn out to be a dust collector.