Recommend ammo site

fiznadd - I have a spot that has had 9mm available online for the past week, rotating brands, and I think they are down to their last 115 gr. Message me OP.

Tried messaging. Not sure if it went through or not.  This site is wonky lol

Teamprimal1 - 
fiznadd - I have a spot that has had 9mm available online for the past week, rotating brands, and I think they are down to their last 115 gr. Message me OP.

Tried messaging. Not sure if it went through or not.  This site is wonky lol

Posted right above your post, and also messaged you.

115gr, 50 cpr.

They are now sold out of 9mm. Pretty crazy how much stock they must have had.

I picked up 500 rounds thanks to your post. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Ammoforsale dot com had some 9mm a few day’s ago and I bought 4 boxes. 

223/556 going for .70 cents a round!

TheHerps -

Considering that, I said fuck it and picked up some .223 gold dot at 1.00 around. It and federal tactical etc seem to be going for 1.50-1.75 at places that actually have it in stock lol.

Scored four thirty round boxes of IMI m193 as well but I only payed 35 cents per. 

Trying to get my cousin to sell me 350 rounds of 9mm for 120 bucks hahaha. He said hell do at least 250 for "cheap" though thankfully.

FatChrist Magic - 

I picked up 500 rounds thanks to your post. I appreciate it.

Nice!

theken206 -
TheHerps -

Considering that, I said fuck it and picked up some .223 gold dot at 1.00 around. It and federal tactical etc seem to be going for 1.50-1.75 at places that actually have it in stock lol.

Scored four thirty round boxes of IMI m193 as well but I only payed 35 cents per. 

Trying to get my cousin to sell me 350 rounds of 9mm for 120 bucks hahaha. He said hell do at least 250 for "cheap" though thankfully.

Just reloaded 300 rounds...so happy I got into reloading!

1 Like
TheHerps -
theken206 -
TheHerps -

All the dudes saying I dont load 9mm or .223 etc because its cheap as dirt and not worth my time are probably regretting it in a time like this hahaha. 

22lr is like $. 14 a round. Lol. It was $. 03 last time I stocked up. Fuuuuuuck

9mm 115gr @ $0.50 seems to be available again

-- aaaand they are out again.

theken206 -
TheHerps -
theken206 -
TheHerps -

All the dudes saying I dont load 9mm or .223 etc because its cheap as dirt and not worth my time are probably regretting it in a time like this hahaha. 

Right!  For me it’s not about cost, but the ability to load what I need when I need it.  I but primers, bullets, powder when ever I see it.  Get my free brass from the range....

NEVER OUT OF ROUNDS!

i use ammograb

Rogers Sporting Goods has 9mm up again. They list it off and on, which I assume is due to being flooded with orders.

Picked up 1k rounds of 5.56 tactical bonded for $0.75 per round -- is that a good deal?

1 Like
fiznadd -

Picked up 1k rounds of 5.56 tactical bonded for $0.75 per round -- is that a good deal?

Federals tactical bonded? And yeah thats normal non apocalypse bulk pricing. Its going for 1.50-1.75 any place that seems to actually have it in stock right now.

theken206 - 
fiznadd -

Federals tactical bonded? And yeah thats normal non apocalypse bulk pricing. Its going for 1.50-1.75 any place that seems to actually have it in stock right now.

Finally a dang win!

Was going to get these before my friend called me with the good news

Federal 5.56 NATO 55 Gr 3165 FPS FMJNT, Case of 1000

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/Federal-5.56-Mm-55Gr-Mcbt-Ball-M193-1000-Rounds

IN