Recommend ammo site

fiznadd -

Rogers Sporting Goods has 9mm up again. They list it off and on, which I assume is due to being flooded with orders.

Rogers own a gun shop next to their brick and mortar store.  They had federal 556 for $600/1000, and 9mm for $.40/round, $20/50rounds

Bad Monkey - 
fiznadd -

Rogers Sporting Goods has 9mm up again. They list it off and on, which I assume is due to being flooded with orders.

Rogers own a gun shop next to their brick and mortar store.  They had federal 556 for $600/1000, and 9mm for $.40/round, $20/50rounds

My friend had sent me a link there a couple weeks ago and I stocked up on 9mm, mainly Fiocchi, and more recently a box of 500 Winchester 5.56. Almost got the federal $669/1000 before the same buddy told me he had something better. Awesome spot, was actually wondering where their guns were, haha.

Actually called them to see if they would have more 9mm options and they said they were working on securing a couple orders this week, so hopefully we see some more next week.

Everybody needs to quit buying this shit so I can find what I want.

Check academy and ask when they get their shipments in at your local one.   Be there before they open.   My local is usually mwf but quantity varies and Monday generally best.

Picked up the below on Monday.   Tax and all about just a hair under .23 / round

1 Like

![](upload://mkALZPL43de1xegotBMbjB7mSiL.jpeg)

1 Like
Soul Gravy - Everybody needs to quit buying this shit so I can find what I want.

Ill get right on not doing that lol....

Festus - 

Check academy and ask when they get their shipments in at your local one.   Be there before they open.   My local is usually mad but quantity varies and Monday generally best.

Picked up the below on Monday.   Tax and all about just a hair under .23 / round

Called my local Academy and sure enough, they said they should be restocked by Monday or Tuesday. Thank you sir.

fiznadd -
Festus - 

Check academy and ask when they get their shipments in at your local one.   Be there before they open.   My local is usually mad but quantity varies and Monday generally best.

Called my local Academy and sure enough, they said they should be restocked by Monday or Tuesday. Thank you sir.

Good luck man.   They had plenty of big boxes of 556 as well..   it goes fast though.   There was a line at mine of like 15 or so people waiting to get in on Monday.    Its worth checking though because academy hasn't jacked their prices up

theken206 - 
Soul Gravy - Everybody needs to quit buying this shit so I can find what I want.

Ill get right on not doing that lol....

Jerkface! haha

Prices are unreal…

![](upload://a4tOllwl1GxMsjBhECjYaliriyO.jpeg)

Came in the other day.

Put these together today for my dad and sister. They haven't been able to find .38 special in our area. Luckily I found a box of bullets and some primers and my buddy had a bunch of spent brass. 

![](upload://lyu1fWTVX4NAqYQ6kijWQgScseS.jpeg)

michael76706 -

Put these together today for my dad and sister. They haven't been able to find .38 special in our area. Luckily I found a box of bullets and some primers and my buddy had a bunch of spent brass. 

Fuck yeah. XTPs?

theken206 -
michael76706 -

Fuck yeah. XTPs?

Good eye. 110gr XTPs. I kept them at the starting weight of 4.6gr. Powder was HP 38. Had never done .38 special before. 

If anyone can find another good deal on 300 BLK Sub or Super, please share! If I'm able to buy some for my friend, I'll give away some 9mm here.

Where can I find .380s for reasonable price?

Just got 300 rds of 9mm from Academy.  They normally have inventory on Sundays.  But definitely have to get there when it opens. 

HoldingTuasBalls - 

Just got 300 rds of 9mm from Academy.  They normally have inventory on Sundays.  But definitely have to get there when it opens. 

Nice! Did they have anything other than Winchester available?

fiznadd -
HoldingTuasBalls - 

The location I went to only had Remington.  I got there on time because while I was in line, everyone behind me had 9mm boxes lol

HoldingTuasBalls - 
fiznadd -
HoldingTuasBalls - 

The location I went to only had Remington.  I got there on time because while I was in line, everyone behind me had 9mm boxes lol

Sweet that's a win.

![](upload://2TLtgC2lRdxmakDfup5DsVKmjhX.jpeg)