Recommend Game Cube games

My wife came home with a GameCube the other day. So far we have Paper Mario and it came w/ Mario Kart Double Dash. What are some other good games to look for that are exclusive to GameCube (we already have a PS2)? Thanks

Metriod Prime 2

Pikmin 2

cheap - Eternal Darkness

Viewtiful Joe 2

Invalid is correct. Eternal Darkness is the best survival horror I've ever played. Pikmin 1&2 are absolutely perfect games, blending strategy, action, and sentient carrots.

Animal Crossing is an acquired taste, but if you've got a gf who'll play it, too, it's completely addicting. My gf and I have been playing it for about two years now and it still cracks me up. It's changed the way we speak to each other, munchie. "Bagels is spicy, right? It's been so long since I had some."

Viewtiful Joe rocks.

Super Smash Brothers Melee is always good for a laugh, especially in multiplayer.

Mario Sunshine is a great game, despite the occassionally frustrating camera.

Zelda Windwaker is epic. It'll take you at least a month to finish it. We loved it.

cool - thanks everybody. I think she would like the Animal Crossing game. She likes the Mario type lighthearted stuff and she likes RPGs.

if she likes RPGs then maybe Baten Kaitos would be good. it got pretty good ratings

Haven't heard of that one - I'll keep an eye out for it

We have that one on the Dreamcast - that was a sweet rpg

So far Paper Mario is awesome. It is really funny - I'm not that far into it yet but it is really addictive.

just beat Paper Mario. Great game.

Eternal Darkness is an unbelievable experience. Resident Evil the remake is a great game as well. Both Metroid Primes. Both Viewtiful Joe's. Also Ikaruga if you can find it. Very hard old school shooter.

Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time, definitely a must have if you own a Gamecube. Both Metroid games are good, as well.

Resident Evil 4 is looking sick!!!

Super Monkey Ball

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

F-Zero GX

Zelda: The Wind Waker

Sega Soccer Slam

Beach Spikers