Recommend me a car 50,000k or less

A8 Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie -

I got my Mercedes C400 for $43k.  TT V6, AWD, 330HP with much more power in tuning.  They are clearing them out to make room for the C450 AMG's (which are almost the same car), so if you jump on one now you can get a screaming deal.

What? Where? In America? State? Phone Post 3.0

I like the Acura TL series, I have a Cadillav CTS-V, and I love it.
I live my life one quarter mile at a time. Phone Post 3.0

I got my 2015 Audi s3 for 43 Phone Post 3.0

Cadillac CTS-V.
560hp supercharged V8

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr

rustyshakleford - 
Stupidnewbie -

I got my Mercedes C400 for $43k.  TT V6, AWD, 330HP with much more power in tuning.  They are clearing them out to make room for the C450 AMG's (which are almost the same car), so if you jump on one now you can get a screaming deal.

What? Where? In America? State? Phone Post 3.0

So Cal. The C400's are almost gone and they've already switched tooling over for the C450, which should start deliveries in Sept.

5 series is around 48-50 .

Do it and you're welcome Phone Post 3.0

The LS-7 power Z06 Corvettes are pretty much the apex for performance/dollar. You can take one these, install the proper camshaft, matching valvesprings, headers, get it tuned properly, and it will make nearly 700hp at the flywheel, close to 600 at the wheels.

You'll have a car that can go over 200mph for less than 50k, and have the brakes and suspension to handle those speeds.

What? I'm in Nor Cal. I don't think I could find a Mercedes for that price,,,
Also, I have the CTS-V sedan.....
Coupe will be my next car
#caddylivesmatter Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Cadillac CTS-V.
560hp supercharged V8

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr
GODDAMM beautiful car!
Ftw Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - What? I'm in Nor Cal. I don't think I could find a Mercedes for that price,,,

If you can find one in stock, go down there and low-ball them. I got $7k off sticker and I bought back in April. They NEED to clear out the C400's. You'll get a better deal than the C300 right now.

Stupidnewbie -
rustyshakleford - What? I'm in Nor Cal. I don't think I could find a Mercedes for that price,,,

If you can find one in stock, go down there and low-ball them. I got $7k off sticker and I bought back in April. They NEED to clear out the C400's. You'll get a better deal than the C300 right now.
Oh man. I got a smoking deal on the CTS-V because I took a whole day in the middle of winter to play their stupid games, including driving off the lot with my trade in. Dude called me 15 minutes later. Hate buying cars.
Thanks for the information though! GODDAMM that's a good deal Phone Post 3.0

560hp supercharged V8

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr
This. I just bought mine in February. 556 Hp stock. Within a month I put on headers, ZL1 lid, upper pulley, idler, ported throttle body and snout, injectors, and a tune of course. Dynoed at 611 hp to the wheels. Well over 700 at the crank.
And I still stayed right under $50,000. Well worth the smile it puts on my face. Phone Post 3.0

Kin9ofdaburbs-got-Toewsed - I wish I had money. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, and Lexus for the win!

It's the exact one shown too. Black Diamond Edition Coupe. Phone Post 3.0

MDudikoff -
560hp supercharged V8

Uploaded with Imgupr

Uploaded with Imgupr
This. I just bought mine in February. 556 Hp stock. Within a month I put on headers, ZL1 lid, upper pulley, idler, ported throttle body and snout, injectors, and a tune of course. Dynoed at 611 hp to the wheels. Well over 700 at the crank.
And I still stayed right under $50,000. Well worth the smile it puts on my face. Phone Post 3.0
Whaaaaaaaaaat? U do that yourself, is there a shop? Mines still under warranty,,,,,,
At stock, it's crazy fast! Phone Post 3.0

Pricing will obviously vary, depending on loctaion.... But:

07-08 Porsche Carrera 4S

11-12 Jag XKR

09-10 MB SL63 AMG

09-11 BMW M3

12-13 Audi S5

11-14 Cadi CTS-V Coupe

05 Bentley Cont. GT Coupe

10-11 Lotus Evora

09 Nissan GTR ($50s)

14 Chevy Stingray ($50s)

06 Dodge Viper

13 MB E550 Coupe

11-12 Lexus IS-F

08-09 BMW M6

C63 AMG. It's a hell of a machine. Phone Post 3.0

2012 MB E63
0-60 in 3.8 seconds
1/4 mile in 11.8
3 suspension settings
4 door with plenty of room in the back for kids when they come.
Sexy german styling.
Probably get a family discount with your mechanic since you already have a benz. Phone Post 3.0