Recommend me a really good hot sauce?

I want a hot sauce that I can preferably pick up in a store, but am willing to order online if something is good.

I want something that has good flavor but is also hot, things like Franks Red Hot and Louisiana Hot Sauce are good but it doesn't have enough great. What sauce can I get that I love when I eat it but will regret it when it's exiting out my asshole? Phone Post 3.0

If you already have a favorite sauce, then get some Blairs 2/3am and add it to the sauce.

That'll do the trick.

Making your own is really pretty easy. Here is a good basic recipe that you can tweak:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/homemade-red-hot-sauce-recipe.html

relevant Phone Post 3.0

In! Phone Post 3.0

SECRET AARDVARK.

please try that.

Seeiously, all of you. Do that Phone Post 3.0

Try Texas Pete. I use that on frittatas, and like Tapito to for my burritos/tacos.

I use Tabasco for my chili. Phone Post 3.0

Tapatio - my go to sauce for throwing on chips

Red hot - buffalo wing sauce and fried chicken

Tabasco - pizza

Dave's insanity - add on for wing sauce or bbq sauce blends

Choulula Phone Post 3.0

I hate when niteprowler throws that shit on me! Phone Post 3.0

Ringworm74 - Choulula Phone Post 3.0

This. Cholula is excellent, really good every day sauce.

You are not going to find a really "hot" sauce in the supermarket.
maybe Melinda's Habanero or El Yucateco

It's best to buy the real stuff online if you don't have a HS shop near you

Danny Cash hot sauce bottled up anger. It's not the hottest but excellent flavor for eggs and pizza. Phone Post 3.0

RonnieF'nPickering! - If you already have a favorite sauce, then get some Blairs 2/3am and add it to the sauce.

That'll do the trick.

lol....don't do that

ahhh fuck it, do it

TFK_Chip - I hate when niteprowler throws that shit on me! Phone Post 3.0

You know I only double dip with your brand, bae.

blushes Phone Post 3.0

Tapatio is the shit.

Tiger sauce is really good on chicken. It's more of an Asian hot sauce. Phone Post 3.0

Ringworm74 - Choulula Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

^I meant cholula dammit. Although tapatio is good too. Phone Post 3.0

Melinda's & El Yucateco are the hottest mainstream brands you can find everywhere. They're both habanero based which is a flavor lots of people don't like.

I agree if you have a brand you already prefer, just mix a little Pure Cap in there to kick it up to where you want it.

Most major grocery stores carry one or two of the silly high Scoville brands now, usually on the top shelf of the section. Their flavor usually sucks, though.

Lately I've been digging Cholula Chili Garlic & Trappey's Red Devil Cayenne, but they ain't hot. I'm generally a sriracha/garlic chili paste guy, but I've had to abandon ship because I've cut all added sugar out of my diet.