Recommend me a really good hot sauce?

1 big bottle Frank's EXTRA Hot Sauce
1 stick of butter
Garlic
black pepper
cayenne pepper

RonnieF'nPickering! - If you already have a favorite sauce, then get some Blairs 2/3am and add it to the sauce.

That'll do the trick.
This stuff seems potent, is it really that bad? Phone Post 3.0

Blair's is one of the extreme novelty sauces I mentioned earlier. I don't recommend 2 or 3 am for use because they're really meant to be conversation pieces. The bottles are wicked hard to open & are notoriously difficult to handle without getting sauce on your fingers once you do. Pure Cap is a better option.

Do it. 

http://tangochilesauce.com/

^^ I got a bottle of this stuff while in NY last weekend, it's awesome. I got the hot one, and it's just a nice heat - nothing too crazy - but they do a medium and mild also.

My cousin makes a line of legit, delicious hot sauces called Big Fats.

My favorite is the Number 5 - delicious smoky flavor and nice heat.

The number 3 - garlic ginger, and number 7, with 7 pot chiles and citrus are the best hot sauces I've ever put on fish.

http://bigfatshotsauce.com/

They are in Whole Foods around the midwest and you can order direct.

SkyValley Sriracha. Mmmmmmmmmmm Phone Post 3.0

Gator hammock. Holy shit that stuff is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Gareth80 -
Ringworm74 - Choulula Phone Post 3.0

This. Cholula is excellent, really good every day sauce.
This Phone Post 3.0

can't go wrong with sambal imo

Spontaneous Combustion hot sauce has an excellent flavor, but might fall under that category of you regretting it when it's exiting your body the next day....

CyoungIA - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - If you already have a favorite sauce, then get some Blairs 2/3am and add it to the sauce.

That'll do the trick.
This stuff seems potent, is it really that bad? Phone Post 3.0

It has some stank on it, but if you want a little less heat just use less drops.

TFK Walnut - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - If you already have a favorite sauce, then get some Blairs 2/3am and add it to the sauce.

That'll do the trick.

lol....don't do that

ahhh fuck it, do it

LOL

BarkLikeADog - Melinda's & El Yucateco are the hottest mainstream brands you can find everywhere. They're both habanero based which is a flavor lots of people don't like.

I agree if you have a brand you already prefer, just mix a little Pure Cap in there to kick it up to where you want it.

Most major grocery stores carry one or two of the silly high Scoville brands now, usually on the top shelf of the section. Their flavor usually sucks, though.

Lately I've been digging Cholula Chili Garlic & Trappey's Red Devil Cayenne, but they ain't hot. I'm generally a sriracha/garlic chili paste guy, but I've had to abandon ship because I've cut all added sugar out of my diet.

El Yucateco and Melinda's are both excellent sauces too. Not seen them for sale in the UK bought a load when I was in Mexico which should last me a while.