Recommend me a some good work boots.

Need steel toe and preferably waterproof Phone Post 3.0

Price range?

Red Wings are great.

As well as their Chinese made offshoot, Irish Setters.

I have one pair of Red Wings, two pairs of Irish Setters and they're all great. Phone Post 3.0

I use timberlands. Love em. Phone Post 3.0

After thinking about it, it's all gonna be anecdotal advice dude.

What brands are you considering? Phone Post 3.0

No brands in mind. Heard good things about red wings. Not opposed to spending up to around $200 Phone Post 3.0

My ariats were $200, steel toe and waterproof. I'm literally tromping through 3-4 feet of snow everyday and my socks never get wet. They're my favorite work boots I've ever owned. Phone Post 3.0

Wolverine Phone Post 3.0

I love Redwings.... especially the Irish Setter line. Phone Post 3.0

Thorogoods Phone Post 3.0

They come broken in and are extremely comfortable. They run around $150 Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Hytest.

MrYacob - I love Redwings.... especially the Irish Setter line. Phone Post 3.0
My hunting boots are Irish setters and it blows me away how comfortable they are. Great support and I've stepped in some deep water / mud multiple times and not felt a drop Inside.

Best boots I've owned Phone Post 3.0

How about for long hours on concrete floors? My arches have already fallen, so I'm boned that regard =/ Phone Post 3.0

Gojjira - How about for long hours on concrete floors? My arches have already fallen, so I'm boned that regard =/ Phone Post 3.0
That can happen? I was going to post a thread asking for what to wear. This concrete floor shit has my back and feet killing me. Phone Post 3.0

I've got steel toe Keens that are waterproof. Great boots. In the heat or the cold. I've got two years out of them and could easily see another year. Phone Post 3.0

SMOKING MANHOLE - Thorogoods Phone Post 3.0

this

Gojjira - How about for long hours on concrete floors? My arches have already fallen, so I'm boned that regard =/ Phone Post 3.0
This. I'm in construction and on flat concrete all day. Rains a lot that's where the waterproof comes in Phone Post 3.0

In. Boot allowance finally approved. For office work. What should I look at? Winning! Phone Post 3.0

Timberland ripsaw has been a pretty damn comfortable boot for me. They run around $200. I've worn Carolinas for years and they don't compare to the comfort of my timberlands. Durable too. Phone Post 3.0