Recommend some good boxer briefs

I have some cheap hanes but they just dont seem to do their job very well. I need something that will keep everything in place. Help me out bros. What are some good brands for me to look for. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.incrediblethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/palm-tree-mens-knit-underwear.jpg

Thanks guys. Any info on where to purchase the pair in the first pic? Phone Post 3.0

badmen dot com

I've been wearing under armor as of late.... I must say its very nice.... The breath incredibly well but keep all things in check.

However, being as overweight as I am, it's an absolute train wreck visually. Phone Post 3.0

Billbo - I've been wearing under armor as of late.... I must say its very nice.... The breath incredibly well but keep all things in check.

However, being as overweight as I am, it's an absolute train wreck visually. Phone Post 3.0

Pic or GTFO!

*They breathe Phone Post 3.0

Saxx, look them up Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -
Billbo - I've been wearing under armor as of late.... I must say its very nice.... The breath incredibly well but keep all things in check.

Pic or GTFO!

Just imagine a water ballon filled with cottage cheese. Phone Post 3.0

Billbo - 
SnapLocally -

Pic or GTFO!

Just imagine a water ballon filled with cottage cheese. Phone Post 3.0

You have my attention. 

I switched from boxer briefs to Perry Ellis Crew Shorts, they have a shit ton of ball room and are shorter on the legs which I like. The feel like silk. My boys are happy and cool

Hired Gun - I switched from boxer briefs to Perry Ellis Crew Shorts, they have a shit ton of ball room and are shorter on the legs which I like. The feel like silk. My boys are happy and cool
I like them the best also. Good support without a stranglehold death grip Phone Post 3.0

Under Armor all day long. They are pricy but worth it. You can find them at TJ Max on sale sometimes.

tommyjohnwear.com
Not cheap though. Phone Post 3.0

Sub for comfy balls.

some of mike tysons fights were short as fuck.

Region Rat - 
Hired Gun - I switched from boxer briefs to Perry Ellis Crew Shorts, they have a shit ton of ball room and are shorter on the legs which I like. The feel like silk. My boys are happy and cool
I like them the best also. Good support without a stranglehold death grip Phone Post 3.0

That's the thing, I hate having my boys smashed "you gotta have alotta ballroom if you want to dance" is my motto.

take a look at equipo brand. i like their stuff, material is perfect. Phone Post

Jockey stuff is good. I have stock in the company. If you get in their rewards programs you can get certificates and discounts regularly.