Recommend some podcasts/ audiobooks!

I'm new to the podcast scene, pretty much all I've listened to is Rogan and LPotL. I'm going to be stuck in a car with my department head for about 30 hours in a couple of weeks and need some interesting shit to pass the time. Scientific (theoretical physics to epidemiology and true crime topics are primarily what I'm after, but I'm definitely open to suggestions. Thanks!

Jocko Podcast is good. You can browse the episodes (they're timestamped) and see what topics of discussion interest you. Also, the Tim Ferris episodes with Jocko are terrific--I'd start there and if you like that, move on to Jocko's.

Hidden Brain

Planet Money

Art of Manliness

Radiolab and TED talks are good easy listening podcasts. That will be up your alley.

I commute about 3 hours a day so I listen to a ton of podcasts. My podcast rotation is Joe Rogan Experience, Jocko Podcast, Dave Ramsey Show, TED Talk, Radiolab, Mike Rowe The Way I Heard It, MMA Hour, and Alton Brown Podcast (these don't come out often)

TESD

TFK_Anteup13 - Radiolab and TED talks are good easy listening podcasts. That will be up your alley.

I commute about 3 hours a day so I listen to a ton of podcasts. My podcast rotation is Joe Rogan Experience, Jocko Podcast, Dave Ramsey Show, TED Talk, Radiolab, Mike Rowe The Way I Heard It, MMA Hour, and Alton Brown Podcast (these don't come out often)
RadioLab

Other podcasts can be really good, but a really good RadioLab episode is the only podcast that I'll continue to drive around the block to keep listening to, rather then stop it and just listen to the ending some other time. When RadioLab is good, it's amazing

Star Talk Radio - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Stuff You Should Know - two nerdy dudes dropping knowledge, a good listen, "family" friendly so won't freak out your boss.

Uhh Yeah Dude

If you like music velocities in music is good. On audible there's a podcast called Ponzi Supernova that was interesting. It's a full interview with Bernie Madoff. 

I dig Jocko and plan to get into his casts on my personal time, but my boss is a huge liberal and I'd imagine it may not her thing.

For Radiolab, Star Talk and the other podcasts (lol @ Art of Manliness), do you guys have any standout episodes that were particularly great or mindblowing?

For true crime check out sword and scale. 

Its awesome

The dollop 

movie crypt

something to wrestle with

team tiger awesome

LiveWire -

Hidden Brain

Planet Money

Art of Manliness

Hidden Brain looks interesting. Will check it out.

Stuff You Should Know

I've learned all kinds of crazy from there 

Marc Maron for interviews with comics.

MMA Roasted for MMA and laughs

The Church of Whats Happening Now for Joey Diaz stories

MMA Hour and Submission Radio for mma interviews

Science. Startalk with NDT and Quirks and Quarks from CBC.

Crime. Sword and Scale, Criminal.

99% Invislble. Its about architecture and design, but its way more interesting than I just made it sound.

Thanks again, fellas. I'll skim through and find some promising episodes in the next couple of weeks.

In

Eric Bloodaxe -
LiveWire -

Hidden Brain

Planet Money

Art of Manliness

Hidden Brain looks interesting. Will check it out.

Found it a week ago. I enjoy it.