Recording at the post office... people go nuts

People feel so cocky when hiding behind a camera, similar to people being in their car.

Its satisfying when you see videos of people being cunts in recording people for no reason, then get their asses kicked as they shriek "im recording you! im recording you!"

This guy filming was a douche.

Yeah but people really need to learn that the whole you can't record me thing isn't true. They just look dumb.

so whats this cunts end game filming everyone?

LOL, that video is like when you park in an intersection in GTA and 3 minutes later there's a 50 car pile up and people are shooting each other with cars blowing up.

Insane how people flip out over being recorded. Where did this "it's illegal to film" meme come from? Every dipshit seems to say this.

That was confusing.

Why was he filming? 

Why was he so annoyingly arrogant and combative? 

Why was everybody in the video so angry? 

Why did grumpy santa in sandals go straight to calling him a wetback? 

Is his whole goal just to annoy people and post it on youtube?  He seems like a 11 year old who just found out he could cross a busy road without his parents and wants to show everyone.

It's not illegal to film, but obviously if I dont know you, I may not know what your intentions are for the recording, and may see you as a threat; especially if you keep following me.

90% of the people that film like this are douche bags but they also prove an important point

when being filmed, such as police simply do your job and ignore them, when you engage this is how it ends up and the PR battle is lost

The average person is so fucking stupid, it's painful to imagine what living in their heads would be like.

That dumpy couple exists only to fart out more traffic onto the freeway - clones of themselves who don't know how to merge and slam into other cars in a percocet fog.

PeoriaBJJ -

so whats this cunts end game filming everyone?

To get them to freakout to post on youtube.

I thought this was going to be a clip of me parked on the wrong side of the street.

Lol @ the camo pants. Nice look for a 50 year old driving a chicks car.

Whambo - 

Lol @ the camo pants. Nice look for a 50 year old driving a chicks car.

Cameraman asking him if he was a marine was probably the closest thing to a compliment he has ever gotten. You could hear him perk up.

What a fuckin goofus.

Fake Pie - Yeah but people really need to learn that the whole you can't record me thing isn't true. They just look dumb.

actually, you can't record without permission on private property, seeing as post office is government owned it's private property, you can't record without permission, and if asked to stop you have to

If I was going to a post office and some fuck head was recording me, I'd simply ignore him. It's strange how angry people become.

I know a guy on this forum that would rape him in his asshole.

"actually, you can't record without permission on private property, seeing as post office is government owned it's private property, you can't record without permission, and if asked to stop you have to"

Someone needs to crack open a dictionary.

I have no problems with this video. I love trolls.

This video  gives me inspiration for all my years on the OG.