RED FLAGS For Men?

we have read countless lists made my men talking about red flags that women send up with their actions or otherwise but what about men?what are some red flags that should send some women running for the hills?lets not talk about obvious ones like "lives at home and is 33":...

btw im just started talking to a womn tht has no woman friends, she doesnt get long with them..i know this is a huge red flag but i forgot why it is..anyone care to explain?btw, she is 32 years old, attractive if that matters

Women love red flags. Gives them a challenge to "change" their science project (man). Phone Post 3.0

MarsMan - Posts on the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Nailed it. Phone Post 3.0

Laziest possible homersexual ever. Phone Post 3.0

Has a shovel, duct tape and quicklime in the boot of his car.

bros before hoes, we will not sell out the fellow man

Phone Post 3.0

He is attracted to her and treats her nicely.

Drunkie - bros before hoes, we will not sell out the fellow man
That's the rules but unfortunately the rules are always broken Phone Post 3.0

Asks you to fuck her like a black man Phone Post 3.0

Under 6'3

Misedukatd - He is attracted to her and treats her nicely.
Yeah wtf is that all about. Phone Post 3.0

BigPuma - Asks you to fuck her like a black man Phone Post 3.0
What does this even mean? Phone Post 3.0

Someone that doesn't even know his own diameter. Phone Post 3.0

She has a cock......but this is the og so I guess that's not a red flag Phone Post 3.0

ons ear - we have read countless lists made my men talking about red flags that women send up with their actions or otherwise but what about men?what are some red flags that should send some women running for the hills?lets not talk about obvious ones like "lives at home and is 33":...

btw im just started talking to a womn tht has no woman friends, she doesnt get long with them..i know this is a huge red flag but i forgot why it is..anyone care to explain?btw, she is 32 years old, attractive if that matters
Women that only have male friends surround themselves with betas, white knights, and potential hookups. These men that offer something to them, be it material things or reassurance of their self worth.

This means that for these types of women, friendship is someone providing something of value to them. Their inability to maintain friendships with someone that has nothing to offer, say another woman, indicates that they are unwilling or unable to participate in platonic friendship.

While they may never intend to hookup with any of these male friends, they do nothing to discourage the attention that they are showered with and in many cases encourage that type of behavior. Phone Post 3.0

^I have mostly male friends just from being in male-dominated sports/jobs. I have some female friends, a few going back over a decade, and they're just mostly professionals or athletes. I have zero in common with the cutesy club and stiletto type chicks.

A few red flags for me personally, not across the board I'm sure. If you're offended by one of these, no worries, cause almost positively I'm not the type of girl you find attractive either :
-Tribal tattoos (why did I think that was going to be a good idea)
-Super into crossfit (hot dudes become instantly meh)
-Too pretty/put together. It's probably a southern thing, but guys should just be a little rough around the edges.
-doesn't like dogs. I don't understand these sort of people.
-on that note, anyone that breeds dogs or is super into collecting breeding dogs. It usually means you don't actually care about dogs in general and you can keep your inbred experiments to yourself.
-Into going out to clubs. I can't stand clubs and don't really get the point of them.
-Particularly religious. I am cool if you want to talk to Jesus, but don't try to convert me or look down on my gay bestie. I had a guy ask me if I was not religious "by choice." Derp? Phone Post 3.0

uncircumcised, it's wrong, but it's true.

Can't answer your first question.

Your second question I can. It's a red flag that all her friends are guys bc it usually means she lets them stick their dick in her, and theyre cool w that. She doesn't have female friends bc she's fucked around with all their boyfriends and they're tired of her shit. It's one thing to have a small, close clique of girls bc even girls get tired of each other's bullshit, but a serious red flag if she doesn't even have one or 2 close gfs Phone Post 3.0

red flags in women involve teasing out the crazy

red flags in men involve evaluating their worth to society as men as well as teasing out the crazy.

e.g. not only can he not be clingy, stalkery, etc. he can't be lazy/unmotivated, has to have a job, doesn't live at home, etc.