Red hood vs punisher, who wins?

Sorry if this has already been debated.
A friend telling me he was having a discussion with fellow nerds over this match up, and they seemed to believe that the Punisher would win this handily. Surprised by this, I figured I'd get the og nerds perspective on the matter.

I like this match up because of their similar approaches to dealing with crime: violent, brutal, and merciless. I`d say red hood wins on the basis that if Batman beat Punisher, then a guy trained by Batman could do the same, especially if we're using the new 52 Hood.

What say ye?? Phone Post 3.0

Created: 0 mins.
By: StevetheWeasel , 606 Joined: 1/1/01
A friend telling me he was having a discussion with fellow nerds over this match up, and they seemed to believe that the Punisher would win this handily. Surprised by this, I figured I'd get the og nerds perspective on the matter.

I like this match up because of their similar approaches to dealing with crime: violent, brutal, and merciless. I`d say red hood wins on the basis that if Batman beat Punisher, then a guy trained by Batman could do the same, especially if we're using the new 52 Hood.

What say ye?? Phone Post 3.0

Created: 0 mins.
By: StevetheWeasel , 606 Joined: 1/1/01

What say ye?? Phone Post 3.0 Phone Post 3.0