Red Line II: Kerry gives Assad "one week"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/09/us-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-john-kerry

John Kerry gives Syria week to hand over chemical weapons or face attack

The US secretary of state has said that President Bashar al-Assad has one week to hand over his entire stock of chemical weapons to avoid a military attack. But John Kerry added that he had no expectation that the Syrian leader would comply.

The US state department stressed that Kerry was making a rhetorical argument about the one-week deadline and unlikelihood of Assad turning over Syria's chemical weapons stockpile. In a statement, the department added: "His point was that this brutal dictator with a history of playing fast and loose with the facts cannot be trusted to turn over chemical weapons, otherwise he would have done so long ago. That's why the world faces this moment."

This is so humiliating.

LOL, Russia slow played aces.

Fucking beautiful and Gobless this planet.  Let's not go out of our way to wreck it please.

Jack, I don't think there's another poster on this forum that has made as much of a real impact as you have.

I see your name on a thread I click it.  Not sure if you're younger or older than me but brother, you're doing it right.

TTT

Kerry would be seeing the wizard for a soul, not a brain.

Just saying.

Biden would be there for the brain

Kerry can't throw out threats like that and be taken seriously.

Can he?

Thus administration is an embarrassment Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Lmao. I can't wait to see the PR campaign Obama and CO. are going to pull to try and garner support.

What can they really say or do? Tell people it was really Assad who shot Trayvon? Phone Post 3.0

US and Kerry were just outplayed by the Russians

Oh, it just keeps getting better:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/09/senate-to-take-first-vote-on-syria-wednesday/

Senate to take first vote on Syria on 9/11

WASHINGTON — The Senate will hold it’s first vote on U.S. military intervention in Syria on Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Monday.

Reid announced the vote on a motion to proceed on the resolution for limited military action in a floor speech Monday, saying that until then, the Senate would hold a “full and open debate” on the topic. The date of the vote coincides with the 12th anniversary of the September 11th, 2001 terror attacks.

Jack Carter -

Oh, it just keeps getting better:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/09/senate-to-take-first-vote-on-syria-wednesday/

Senate to take first vote on Syria on 9/11

WASHINGTON — The Senate will hold it’s first vote on U.S. military intervention in Syria on Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Monday.

Reid announced the vote on a motion to proceed on the resolution for limited military action in a floor speech Monday, saying that until then, the Senate would hold a “full and open debate” on the topic. The date of the vote coincides with the 12th anniversary of the September 11th, 2001 terror attacks.

Fanfuckintastic. :/ Phone Post

This man has been chewed up and spit out by the machine.  

One should have pity, except for the fact that he's trying to rationalize bombing a country halfway around the world for trumped up bullshit.

That's just horrifying.

USA, pls.  Don't do this.

I guess Kerry is real narcissistic. One of the broads he used to bang gave an interview saying he had a mirror beside the bed so he could look at himself during sex

Now that I think about it he might be one to something lol

Well, I'l give him that one.

When I was a young buck, freaky angle mirrors were awesome.

This stuff is getting embarrassing.

Over the weekend, they talked with local pols about the Syria issue and how they will vote.

One said that he was going to vote "yes", but the ration of emails, calls, and letters for him was 10 to 1 in favor of "no"

It now appears that Obama/Kerry vs Putin/Assad is the poker equivalent of Phil Ivey vs a Blind Retard.

So pathetic.