Reddit bans The Donald

Well, what can you say ?

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/tech/reddit-hate-policy/index.html

Social media alternative Parler doesn't censor, fact-check posts ...

5 Likes

I swear the onion is going to be out of business with the lines being blurred this much. 

Surprisingly they also banned the Chapo Trap House subreddit.

2 Likes

Al Cappucino -

Star Trek Picard GIF - StarTrek Picard Computer - Discover & Share ...

AlphaSlap - 
Al Cappucino -

Star Trek Picard GIF - StarTrek Picard Computer - Discover & Share ...

"Number 1, I order you to allow me to watch you drop a number 2!"

What are the % of right wing hate speech on the internet that is actually people on the far left trying to drum up hate ? 

what % of the left wing lunacy is actually right wingers drumming up fear like “kill all white people” “whites should clean black shoes” 

”open borders, and no taxes for illegals”

who falls for the trolling more often?

2 Likes

Al Cappucino -

The real funny thing is that they essentially annexed the donald already by replacing all the mods with reddit admin approved ones, and almost the entire user base migrated to thedonald.win anyway. So at this point no one was posting and no admins were a part of the community. They banned the_donald for hate speech that legit couldn’t have happened lol.

2 Likes

Rimbaud - 

Surprisingly they also banned the Chapo Trap House subreddit.

Yeah, just saw that. For promoting hate. lol

That board has been censored for months upon months.

They banned 2000 subs, although most were inactive apparently.

The left loves censorship. Lefty “platforms” love burning opinions they disagree with. 

4 Likes

The Donald had mostly migrated to their own site last year. 

The mods were well aware of bad was coming so they have been pushing users to the alternative site ever since the sub got quarantined. 

Chapocels crying is hilarious though

CavemanDave - 
Al Cappucino -

I prefer Gab's layout personally but I'll support whatever. They're more Twitter alternatives though.

What is there for Reddit, besides Minds? Steemit was one but it looks to be all Korean now. Weird.

1 Like

Reddit sucks CCP dick and wouldn’t still exist without massive funding from the CCP. 

3 Likes

Stache -
CavemanDave - 
Al Cappucino -

I prefer Gab's layout personally but I'll support whatever. They're more Twitter alternatives though.

What is there for Reddit, besides Minds? Steemit was one but it looks to be all Korean now. Weird.

The_Donald was b-league anyway. The thought-police are coming though, that is for certain.

Parler? It requires a phone number to make an account - to verify your identity. Good chance it's a data mining honeypot. It also conveniently segregates "right-wingers" into a social media echo chamber. Nice way to slow the spread of information to normies too.

Does that sound crazzy? Maybe, but I'm not the only one thinking it.

I don't know about all that "zionist" talk lol, but there are a lot of old school anons on multiple boards that are thinking the same thing. It feels like a corral. CIA ops? Maybe. Watch your six Monicas.

1 Like

Whats Chapo?