Reddit r/pics posting “proud boys” pics

Not a single minority in those hate group pics

1 Like

This is weird. So they’re using gay people to “shame” another group and basically using homosexuality as an insult.

invalid - This is weird. So they're using gay people to "shame" another group and basically using homosexuality as an insult.

That's how the left operates.

Same way they pretend to care about the poor. Then when you tell them ACA made your healthcare unaffordable, they laugh and call you poor.

2 Likes

Right = tolerant 

left = intolerant

2 Likes

So gays are white supremacists now? The fuck.

1 Like

I thought it was bigoted to make fun of people based on their sexual prefernces?

2 Likes
invalid - This is weird. So they're using gay people to "shame" another group and basically using homosexuality as an insult.

I think saying “Proud Boys” have always been used by gay men. The facebook group Proud Boys are also supporters of gay rights, so what’s the issue?

Karasu:

![](upload://zryZiGwQoS547HhBRZbiHm9cav9.gif)

It’s A win for the libs. Give them their shine. It’s funny. The left still can’t meme, but everyonce and a while they make a funny. 

Wow shows how homophobic and anti gay libs truly are if they are using this a some sort of negative. 

2 Likes

This is the Lefts idea of bashing the Proud Boys...?

They just don't think these things through.

They TRULY cannot meme.

1 Like
pitchfork -

Wow shows how homophobic and anti gay libs truly are if they are using this a some sort of negative. 

Right.  Their perpetual victimhood tells them that conservative white men are seething homophobes and seeing pictures like this with drive them bonkers.

In reality, no one really cares. 

Mark

2 Likes

When the chips are down left unpeels itself and you see the true horrid underbelly of hate and bigotry. 

1 Like
Picochu - 
Dajuisher -

![](upload://494XX5pxnSO6onnxCDQCggbSoLf.jpeg)

Imagine having parades because you like to get fucked in the ass and people cheering for it.

Not all gay people like that parade…

I worked at a fancy restaurant in L.A. where staff was 70% gay dudes and I remember them calling it the “Gay Mortification Parade”. Some of them find it embarrassing.

Picochu -
Dajuisher -

![](upload://494XX5pxnSO6onnxCDQCggbSoLf.jpeg)

Imagine having parades because you like to get fucked in the ass and people cheering for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX_gUQeZcB8&ab_channel=lbattaglin

crescentwrench -

Are they really proud boys? I didn’t think they discriminated in their recruiting, do they exclude gays?  

No they don’t .

Read their membership rules here

vegasproudboys.com

1 Like

Ironic considering most of the gehys are on the left 

Look how jaded you guys are. They are basically make fun of them on reddit and you guys are getting butt hurt about it. If the tables were flipped you guys would be doing the same exact thing .

Loosen up your puckered up asses a bit. Its people on reddit having fun at the expense of a fringe group.

Zeekman calls me triggered for making this thread...

isaac thinks people in here are butt hurt...

what makes you 2 think anyone in here discussing the tactic are triggered or butt hurt? 

project much?

1 Like
Dajuisher - 

Zeekman calls me triggered for making this thread...

isaac thinks people in here are butt hurt...

what makes you 2 think anyone in here discussing the tactic are triggered or butt hurt? 

project much?

I bet a lot of those people in those pictures ARE butt hurt!

Isaac is a smart cookie! 

1 Like