Redskins to be renamed Washington Football Team

Lmao

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/washington-to-call-itself-washington-football-team-temporarily-and-make-tweak-to-uniform-for-2020/

I was hoping Washington Team Football. WTF

1 Like

Why not Washington Monuments? That's why most people visit DC, isnt it?

1 Like

Lol wtf. They should just rip off the band-aid and make a decision. 

That name is offensive.  Washington owned slaves. 

-the outrage squad 

3 Likes

Lt_Fop -

Monuments are racist 

1 Like

How about the Washington "our owner sucks and we're coming in last in our division again this year" team 

1 Like

Washington Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Lt_Fop -

We're destroying those currently with peaceful protest, please wait till we've put our new and fun statues up for marketing purposes.

A little strong calling themselves a "football team".  That is pretty confident in the ability. 

2 Likes

I think its actually a pretty good "fuck you" to all the woke sjws including the modern NFL. They want to suck the fun out of everything.  This is as generic as it gets. Snyder said repeatedly over the years he didn't want to change the name.  He was beyond bullied into this.  

2 Likes

Washington football mcfootball players

kungfugrip - 

A little strong calling themselves a "football team".  That is pretty confident in the ability. 

Yeah well they identify as a football team.

buddie -

I think its actually a pretty good "fuck you" to all the woke sjws including the modern NFL. They want to suck the fun out of everything.  This is as generic as it gets. Snyder said repeatedly over the years he didn't want to change the name.  He was beyond bullied into this.  

I was thinking the same thing .. and as much as I don't care for Washington, I sincerely hope this was what Synder was shooting for.   It would have only been better if they were the Washington Team.   Fuck Football .. Lol 

1 Like

buddie -

I agree completely and I've had the opinion that Snyder is an idiot for a long time but his level of idiocracy is minuscule compared to how fucking stupid the NFL is for getting involved in all this pre-election wokeness that will all disappear shortly after the election.    Fuck Goodell and any limpwristed owner that has bent over for all this liberal mental illness.  

2 Likes

I thought they were going with some X-men theme?

The Washington Team to Be Named Later

Should name it the Chiefs, but have a logo with a police chief.

2 Likes

Is Foosball already taken? 

Still hoping for Fuzzy Dots but this works.