Reebok fail or is Lesnar now Canadian?

@SandhuMMA https://twitter.com/sandhumma/status/741722225838067712 Phone Post 3.0

Blue please Phone Post 3.0

Brock does live in Saskatchewan now

Brock is fighting out of Sasquatchewan and he will be making his victory speech in Ukrainian. 

Pink please Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm -

Yep,Bisping lives in California and his new "champ" T has GBR on the sleeves Phone Post 3.0

Richard Tuck -

Brock is fighting out of Sasquatchewan and he will be making his victory speech in Ukrainian. 

Word is, the speech will say something about if he can change, you can change or something to that effect

huh what does that shit shirt have to do with Canada

Non N00B -
Richard Tuck -

Word is, the speech will say something about if he can change, you can change or something to that effect

Maybe he's changing from maple shit to maple syrup. Phone Post 3.0

I think Brock could be the first man to be UFC and CFL champion simultaneously.

inf0 - huh what does that shit shirt have to do with Canada
Look at the arm Phone Post 3.0

Uppercutz -
Hel13torm -

Yep,Bisping lives in California and his new "champ" T has GBR on the sleeves Phone Post 3.0
Aljamian wears Jamaica I believe and he's from Long Island. Just tell reebok what you want lol Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
Richard Tuck -

I see what you did there. Phone Post 3.0

I see a big blue square. Phone Post 3.0

itzeastman -

Lol..VU Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Brock mention in an interview that he has either Canadian residency or citizenship and a ranch there? Phone Post 3.0

dannytsg - Didn't Brock mention in an interview that he has either Canadian residency or citizenship and a ranch there? Phone Post 3.0
I'm pretty sure he has dual citizenship. He did move up to Canada. Not sure if his place in Alexandria ended up getting sold but I imagine it did. Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B -
Richard Tuck -

Lol, VU. Phone Post 3.0

I'm stoked that my tax dollars will be used to pay for his lip re-attachment surgery. Phone Post 3.0