Reed Harris donates Reebok to Women's shelter

Now we know what they do with all those unsold fight kits.

If you see a girl with a shiner wearing a Conor McLawler fight kit............she doesn't trane UFC....

https://twitter.com/reedharrisufc/status/860969633787936768

I don't know Reed but everything I've heard seems to indicate he is a genuinely good guy.

nice of him

i'd sell it on ebay, but ufc probably has rules against that

I don't know Reed personally, but I have spoken to him at several UFC/WEC events and he seems like a nice guy.  He always remembers my name when I see him (It helps that I have the same name as his son).

Reeds awesome, super nice guy

stevekt - I don't know Reed but everything I've heard seems to indicate he is a genuinely good guy.
He's one of the best.

Reed is great I follow him on twitter. 

It is only a joke, of course it's a solid program for a good cause. Not bashing at all 

Nice

Just realized he donated it to Shade Tree, which is an amazing place. I volunteered there for a bit serving dinner to the families that stay there, makes you appreciate what you have for sure. Lots of sad stories which end up with mom living on the streets trying to support her kids. Super awesome of Reed to do this.

Thanks guys, I do a lot of work with Shade Tree.

Couple weeks ago my Ju Jitsu teacher Fredson Paixao and I did a self defense class down there on a Sunday morning. The women really enjoyed it so we are going to start a monthly thing.

They need help and it seems like the right thing to do.

Reed

rharris - Thanks guys, I do a lot of work with Shade Tree.

Couple weeks ago my Ju Jitsu teacher Fredson Paixao and I did a self defense class down there on a Sunday morning. The women really enjoyed it so we are going to start a monthly thing.

They need help and it seems like the right thing to do.

Reed

Thats awesome man, seems like a great thing to do.  I remember talking to you at the fighters hotel when I was there for the last WEC event and you couldnt have been a nicer guy