REEM got popped by the NSAC

how does Gross still have a job?

But the UG told me Overeem is all natural.

Supposedly he skipped town back to Holland to avoid a random drug test he was supposed to take...more BIG news coming soon ...

Frank Mir said at the post fight presser that if the rumors are true, he would gladly step in to face Brock at 141.

so a dude can't fly to his sick mothers side? he's supposed to stay to piss instead of staying by his poor mother during her time of need? fuck all commisions everywhere.

FUCK rumors! Work on facts! The forums are just full of bullshit! Phone Post

This will be a great scoop for Gross if true.

he didnt get popped by the nsac... he didnt even take the test.  He went back to holland. we'll know tommorow what the nsac is gonna do about it.

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says. There is absolutely no way Alistair Overeem is using anabolic steroids, and there is also absolutely no way that any current UFC champions are at it either.

It's still real to me dammit

I hope a note from his mothers doctor clears this up. lol.

Magnum TA -  

You're a fag. You're the only worthless piece of shit that keeps acting like HH doesn't bring good info to this forum. I'm tired of seeing your garbage every time HH is even mentioned. Fucking tool. Phone Post

Apparently it's not for testing positive, but for skipping a test. Phone Post

FrateTrane_MaimedShane - 
DethKlok - I'm a tad drunk and confused. Are you saying he's going to have an "injury" soon?

Knee injury imo.

Same as GSP.

Ya, not that I'm naive, but I sincerely doubt that is the case with GSP. I jut don't picture him being caught for a various number of reasons.

MMALOGIC -  he didnt get popped by the nsac... he didnt even take the test.  He went back to holland. we'll know tommorow what the nsac is gonna do about it.

In every commissions rules not taking the the test is the same as failing one.

WTF is Mon? Monday? Gross can't type 3 more fucking letters to make himself more clear? or is Mon something else?

Ya mon.....

Here's the agenda:
http://boxing.nv.gov/Agenda/12-12-11AG.pdf

Vladdy and Jardine are also being approved for licenses. It certainly doesn't look out of the ordinary.

TheRaider - WTF is Mon? Monday? Gross can't type 3 more fucking letters to make himself more clear? or is Mon something else?