"Ref Costs Franca? - Pictures

HERMES WON THAT FIGHT!!! I was there and watched live, even my wife that dosen't know much about fighting was amazed when she saw Thompson getting the dec.
Oh yeah nevermind the hole arena booing Thompson after the the raised his hands and when liborio lifed Hermes on his shoulder almost everyone there got up and clapping for the TRUE winner of the fight.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERMES GOT SCREWED!!

I thought I made a thread about this a while back, it's obvious now.

Landless, please do us all a favor and RETIRE from being a ref.

wow...those pics show a whole different story...

Hermes should get a rematch

Larry was playing "Red Light, Green Light". It's an American children's game. Hermes is Brazilian didn't understand the rules.

Larry was playing , who am I going to screw this time?

Josh won .... The 3rd round doesnt count more than the 1st two which Josh won .....Last impressions are usually what we are left with ,,thankgod for judges who do there jobs .....

Close fight , but correct decision was made ....Maybe in a rematch Hermes will come forward with agressiveness at least once and push the fight a bit .....Josh was the one initiating the action ...and he got caught for it in the 3rd ...but it did win him the 1st 2 rounds.....

...and then I woke up from my valium induced dream world where Thompson was kicking Hermes ass...

WAKE UP, what fight wore you watching????

I have to see this fight!

Yes you do, to bad they didn't show the prelim's.

The same one the judges were watching ....

looks like grounds for a no contest to me. Maybe the video shows it better though.

That's pretty bad right there.

Jimmythegreek,
What about the referee intervention. You seemed to not mention that at all. Don't avoid the sticky parts.

Was Josh winning the first two rounds?

I think Landless made a mistake getting too close to the action to see if Josh was out ...but I dont think that split second saved Josh .... The pictures make it seem like slow motion when in all actuality it happened so fast nobody watching it live could tell if anything happened ....and looking at the pics its still hard to tell ....

At least let it be a NO CONTEST..... and tell Landless
to calm his ass down and let the boys fight.

Howard,,what other round besides the 3rd did u think Hermes won ????

I felt bad for Larry after the Baroni ordeal and all the shit he took, but this...

Hermes was robbed.. If UFC can't admit that then Hermes should head over to Bushido. If I was ATT i'd be protesting the shit out of this right now, not on the Underground either.

As for Landless, he should maybe stick with KoTC, he can fuck up all the fights he wants there, no one cares ask Vernon White.

landless sucks. there is absolutely no reason for him to
continue reffing. he's ruining careers.