Referee Dan Miragliotta Speaks

MMA reporter Kristen Brown spoke with Dan Miragliotta about the Brendan Vera stoppage at UFC 85, which is his biggest regret, and about how he got his start, training fighters etc. A look at the human side of the ref.

UFC REF Dan Miragliotta

surprised she wasn't holding her Starbucks when he was choking her...other than that, good interview

Good interview by kristen

I only have one question..
What kind of Starbucks was she drinking?

Oh and his other regret should be poking Heath Herring in the eye..

Kristen Brown? I do not know about her.

FenceGrab - Kristen Brown? I do not know about her.

You will, my fren.  You will.

Wow, Big Dan seems cool

Sorry about the Starbucks. It was a Grande Iced Coffee w shot of espresso and sugar free caramel, fyi.

I know you shouldn't bring any unless you have enough for everyone. How rude of me. 

Damn, I would have guessed coffee.  Great interview!

FenceGrab - Wow, Big Dan seems cool

Was super cool, down to earth, funny, very smart, and his tan was truly awe inspiring.

And Thanks!!

Garv wasn't lying, she's a fox...

I like Big Dan in a way that I like The Three Stooges...he's an entertaining character.

Armbar-B-Cutie -  Sorry about the Starbucks. It was a Grande Iced Coffee w shot of espresso and sugar free caramel, fyi.

I know you shouldn't bring any unless you have enough for everyone. How rude of me. 

awesome!! I drink the same just not iced =)

Great interview.

Wow thanks Jcubed.
And ok sorry about the coffee, had like a 2 min warning before the interview was still in my "holy shit I'm actually here" head.
No wait, I take that back- was totally planned. Starbucks is the perfect sponsor for an MMA website like theGARV.com so it was ad placement. Yeah, thats it. Phone Post

*gulp, The man himself. Mother of pearl.
Thank you kindly. Phone Post

Big Tan Dan is a nice dude. 

Best big Dan moment: after daleys late hit "what are you doing man? Promise me! Promise me you won't do it again!" Phone Post

lol @ "mother of pearl"

Awesome job, Lois Lane!!! Keep 'em coming!!!!! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post