Referee Dan Miragliotta Speaks

Yes, GARV. "MOTHER OF PEARL" cracks me up EVERY time! LMGAO!!! Phone Post

I realize I say that and "Oh Mylanta!" way too often. But good call on lint licker, Dr Seuss.
And thanks HULK, congrats on the DRAGO win. Phone Post

I used to work out at Gold Medal Fitness in Garwood NJ and Big Dan went in the AM same time as me back in 2004 0r so.

Outside of his size and an occasional MMA tee shirt, you'd never know who he was. Friendly. He talked about his kids, etc.

Armbar-B-Cutie -  ...Dr Seuss.

Best be careful. Suess is starting to lose it over those references.....

for laters

Great interview Kristen

I think you'll do well in this new position, you have a lot of passion for this sport and thats a big part of success.

Needs more THE GARV watermark imo.

Mirgliotta is a decent skin.

Talmo - Great interview Kristen

I think you'll do well in this new position, you have a lot of passion for this sport and thats a big part of success.

How very sweet and very kind of you. Thanks so much, means alot.

And thank you for my first Jager Bomb. It was so awful, guess thats why I drank it so fast, I mean so much faster than you did anyway. Oh snap.

Great interview.  Nice to hear the honesty in regards to the "did you ever make a bad call" question.

Thanks Epwar.

He was completely honest. I found him really genuine, funny, and very passionate about what he does especially the fighting scene in NJ. Phone Post  

RyannVonDoom - 
RickStorm -

Good interview by kristen

I only have one question..

What kind of Starbucks was she drinking?

Oh and his other regret should be poking Heath Herring in the eye..

Thank you that's the same eye that brock got that right hand on. Phone Post
That was inexcusable.  Fighting Brock Lesnar is a big enough task, doing so immediately after being fingered in the eye by the fucking ref?  Come on...

Armbar-B-Cutie - Thanks Epwar.

He was completely honest. I found him really genuine, funny, and very passionate about what he does especially the fighting scene in NJ. Phone Post  

Thanks.  Now tell us how you feel about Big Dan. 

TheGARV -
Armbar-B-Cutie - Thanks Epwar.

Thanks.  Now tell us how you feel about Big Dan. 

Yeah, its all a facade. He's actually paying me to say such kind words about him on the UG. Phone Post

Great interview. I love your bubbliness. And I'm impressed that you weren't nervous at all. Garv, this girl's a keeper. Phone Post

What a crazy amazing KO by Kongo tonite! Holy mother of God that was insane! And what a great job by Big Dan !!

PS
Thanks Kos. Phone Post

She is hot like coffee. Good interview too. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Great work Phone Post

Armbar-B-Cutie
2 days ago
I realize I say that and "Oh Mylanta!" way too often. But good call on lint licker, Dr Seuss.
And thanks HULK, congrats on the DRAGO win.
Thanks, Lois Lane. Keep up the good work;) Phone Post

Big Dan was about to take some heat from Joe Rogan last night lol.  Good think Kongo changed his mind.