Reffed Johnstown Pa. last night

The show had some great fights but the crowd was not very good. It must have been because of the holiday weekend. I really wanted to see Rob THE BULLRIDER Wince fight Ultimate Fighter season 8 vet Ryan Lopez but Lopez had some health issues & the Doc would not clear him. Still was a good show though. If they schedule another event & have them fight, you don't want to miss it. TTT for Pa. MMA.

They should have the results on their website I would think.

Stop the presses!

Crowbar, You hate it because they know who I am & not a clue who the hell you are.....

Mark Matheny - Crowbar, You hate it because they know who I am & not a clue who the hell you are.....

+1

Incorrect,

You see Mark,I have something within myself called self esteem.Something that comes from the inside,and I don`t need to remind people who I am,or what I`ve done.You on the other hand are no better then I am.When all is said & done....when you get done taking a piss you shake your dick just like I do.

FRAT alert:

Quick Results:

Johnny Curtis defeated JA Dudley by Unanimous Decision

Marc Curtis defeated Al Buck by submission in the first round

Elijah Garcnik defeated Jamie Friar by Unanimous Decision

Shannon Slack defeated Noe Quintanilla by Unanimous Decision

George Sheppard defeated Bryan Danner by Unanimous Decision

Amateur Bouts:

Jeremy Chitwood defeated Kevin Myers by Unanimous Decision

Tyler Walker defeated Matt Zupon by Unanimous Decision

Mike Muctelli defeated Dan Hornbacke by Submission in the third

All in all, I was very pleased with the fights. Most of them were pretty competitive. I think Slack has a pretty nice future in the sport, don't be surprised if you see him fighting for either the UFC or Strikeforce in the not too distant future.

Only negative I'd say about the evening was the fact that the announcement about Wentz - Lopez being off wasn't announced until the very end of the show, I think they should have said something at the beginning. The crowd, as Mark said, was also quite disappointing. Without saying numbers, I will chalk it up to the Labor Day weekend/Penn State football's opening day.. Shame more didn't show, they missed a very nice night of fights.

Mark, I was going to come up and say hello to ya, but you were talking to Darcy Ragala, so I chose to let you be. Perhaps next show, we can get a beer afterwards?

Correct, But when I am done,I don't have to get up off the toilet like you do to shake mine.....

Mark Matheny - Correct, But when I am done,I don't have to get up off the toilet like you do to shake mine.....

is it lonely on your podium?

Mark,

Your insecurity has never been more apparent.There is help out there if you choose to seek it.God helps those who help themselves.

Crowbar, I'm just messin with you Bro. You are a good guy & I always take a look at what you have to say., negative or positive. Take care. Mark

Thnx for the update Mark, keep up the good work!

I will admit that alot of the content on the forum over the last year has made me bitter.I will tone it down for the sake of the forum.

Peace.