refinement re: wimin -- does it change ur opinion?

guys i'm wondering what your take is on this?

does the refinement level of a female change the way you view them sexually?

let's say you have a few female co-workers;

first, is a late 30 something milf, reconstructed VAVOOM, but when she opens her mouth, WESTSIDE. likewise, you can't really take her to the nicer places because it will take pygmalian style indoctrination to get her to not stick out like a sore thumb.

second, is a early thirties well traveled/edumacated hottie who came from very humble beginnings, but brought her game up, and can hang w/ the westsidaz through the snooty rotary club bishes. thing is, she crazy.

third, punahou grad. edumacated at a well reputed mainland school. parents were educated. perfect table manners. a perfect thoroughbred: perfect tit to waste ratio. farts smell like fresh strawberries. SOUNDS LIKE AND IDIOT IF SHE TRIES TO SPEAK PIDGIN. and/but, looks down her nose at the first two demographics.

all of them purportedly fuck like champs.

which would you pick? why? or does it even fucking matter? dp/pp all of them?

mahalo for your opinions.

Honestly, I cant even begin to fathom that disgusting trog you listed as your first option. She probably fucks just like a banshee but will get KFC grease all over the remote control.

I'd say 2nd one would probably be the best fuck in my mind. In my head, i picture this one being able to turn her animal fuck mode on and off.

Although 3rd bitch would probably be the hottest one. I picture her with fair, geisha like skin similar to the girl that sells mens watches at nordstrom. This one prob. will only lie on her back in missionary, dead fish style while plotting how to get another LV bag or something.

I'm not around long enough before or after sex to get to know all those details about them.

So the question is irrelephant to me. Phone Post

meatrokket sees the problem with the equation...they may all fuck like champs, but they definitely do not all fuck equally. Likely number 2 fucks the best and is the one you've found yourself cheating with after you've married number 3.

GO #1, she keepit real....real ghetto, but real. #2 will either kill you or you'll be forced to kill her. #3 will divorce you and leave you penniless and tell everyone about you small penis and how you like to have a finger twiggling your asshole while getting a BJ.

meatrokket - Honestly, I cant even begin to fathom that disgusting trog you listed as your first option. She probably fucks just like a banshee but will get KFC grease all over the remote control.

I'd say 2nd one would probably be the best fuck in my mind. In my head, i picture this one being able to turn her animal fuck mode on and off.

Although 3rd bitch would probably be the hottest one. I picture her with fair, geisha like skin similar to the girl that sells mens watches at nordstrom. This one prob. will only lie on her back in missionary, dead fish style while plotting how to get another LV bag or something.

holy fuck you nailed this, except for the part about how #3 is a dead fish--only would feel that way after fucking her for too many years. all "perfect" females feel like this no matter how much they aim to please. it just is.

JIMMYNAKS - I'm not around long enough before or after sex to get to know all those details about them.

So the question is irrelephant to me. Phone Post

a- on the micro retort!

Moke - meatrokket sees the problem with the equation...they may all fuck like champs, but they definitely do not all fuck equally. Likely number 2 fucks the best and is the one you've found yourself cheating with after you've married number 3.

WTF PSYCHOTIAC

Sgt. Slaphead - GO #1, she keepit real....real ghetto, but real. #2 will either kill you or you'll be forced to kill her. #3 will divorce you and leave you penniless and tell everyone about you small penis and how you like to have a finger twiggling your asshole while getting a BJ.

i worry about #2 too.

I had couple crazees, my buddy only had crazees......I know fren, I know!

Sooner or later, they need to be lost or killed....If you can't lose them somehow,it goes to shit real fast. So fuk'em for like 2 weeks tops or it's game ova!

I agree with KyokushinCatch. The only difference is, which one gets nailed in the bathroom, back seat, or bedroom. Additionally, how hard and what holes to stuff may vary. I am an equal opportunity fecker...given the opportunity to screw multiple wiminz, I choose all of them!

Sorry, but I choose #3, after sex you need to be able to sleep without worrying about being killed.

I'd go with #2 but since you said she crazy, hell no.

#1 fuck no. n. o. NO!

For #3 just get multiple/video without her knowing and whatever you do, do not marry her. She starts with the "I'm breaking up with you." You just say, "Ok, bye. I wish it could have worked out. - ALOHA." Then in your mind think, "Yeah, bitch we be selling the video rights to your fuck video.". lol

lol at the total rejection of 1!

w t f

not total rejection...number one gets the ATM and much respect!

Number 1 is like the easy chick in high school who fucks for attention. But thats where it ends for me with a woman like that. She's like the training ground of learning how to sex a woman properly. You can't really stand to be around her, but she puts out easily because thats all the worth thats been put on her for her whole life.

Number 2  is the woman that you pick up at a bar in your early 20's. Everyone has a crazy, and this is usually the time frame in which you run into that crazy bitch. She probably fucks like a maniac, but she's the one who calls your cell phone in the middle of the night to say good night, but in reality she's checking to see if you are with another chick. Women like this who float back and forth within different groups of people always seem to be the women who will stay with you until they can upgrade to something better, climb the ladder so-to-speak. She's the one who fucks up your perception of women everywhere.

Number 3 is the chick you want ultimately. if you are going to get married and have kids, she is the woman you want to mix DNA with. Your kids and family unit will become stronger because of it, kind of like evolutionary breeding in a sense. 

TIT to waste... and there in lies the rub

no. :)

Which one can cook?

And which one will toss the salad?

1 wants to be treated to the good stuff--LIKE CHILIS (not mcdonalds)

2 cooks gourmet and ethnic well. been there, cooks that.

3 cooks all the comfort foods your mom made for you.

ok now you're just cheating.