Refreshing: hood saves cop

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhxmBhZ555lA15VLWl 

3 Likes

Good to see.

1 Like

i wonder if the perp was under arrest for something he did to the group who appeared to be angry at him for something other than punching a cop

ranier wolfcastle - 

i wonder if the perp was under arrest for something he did to the group who appeared to be angry at him for something other than punching a cop

Have to guess so by all the sucker shots they landed on him, but still nice to see.

Every cop should roll with a partner, especially these days.  They made that change in Las Vegas and it’s worked well. 

4 Likes

and people think the cops are too violent during an arrest

3 Likes

Was not expecting that turn. 

They saved that gas station from burning to the ground in a riot.

The extra stomps, kicks, punches while dude was down for some reason had me switching out of reality and GTA

ranier wolfcastle -

First thing I thought.

While it’s possible, it’s unlikely 5 guys would beat the shit out of the dude just to help the cop.

That being said, at least they did help out and didn’t go crazy on him. A rare sight today.

KNEE ON THE NECK!!!!!  Hahaha.  The first few punches and kicks, if you were to put uniforms on them, just looks like a normal arrest of someone resisting.  Then it went all WUURRRL STAHHHH