Refried Beans = Poor Man's Hummus

Let keep it real, folks. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Nice

THE HOLOCAUST WAS CAUSED BECAUSE OF SUCH TALK......BE CAREFUL FRIEND.

I support this thread.

FastAndBulbous FastAndBulbous
FastAndBulbous FastAndBulbous Phone Post

Well played, OP. LOL! Phone Post 3.0

isn't it chickpeas?

What's the fundamental difference between Black Bean Hummus and Refried Black Beans?

NOTHING

FastAndBulbous - What's the fundamental difference between Black Bean Hummus and Refried Black Beans?

NOTHING

pinto bean=/=black bean

Black bean = black bean

What's the fundamental difference between Black Bean Hummus and Refried Black Beans?

FastAndBulbous - Black bean = black bean

Class. Phone Post

FastAndBulbous - Black bean = black bean

The other ingredients and the way it's made. Congratulations on finding a successful troll angle. 

Yossarian - 
FastAndBulbous - Black bean = black bean

Class. Phone Post

HereWeAre - 
FastAndBulbous - Black bean = black bean

The other ingredients and the way it's made. Congratulations on finding a successful troll angle. 

They're made the same way, and the other ingredients are less than 1%

Hired Gun - 

I have seen a lot of memes in my time and some very funny shit, but this one...This one right here...

It's something special.

If hummus isn't bean dip, then nothing is

Hummus is like refried garbanzo beans, basically.

Couscous Mediterranean Grill serves hummus and also puts in in a burrito but in that case calls it refried garbanzo beans

Refried Beans = Poor Man's Hummus