Reggie Warren

Does Reggie have any athletic background other than his supreme fighting skills.

Serious question Reggie? Phone Post 3.0

"He's a professional dick sucker" -- Every other UG comment

he once threw a pig skin a quarter mile.

Reggie Warren Jr -

Seems legit. Phone Post 3.0

The man does like getting his hand on a Hog every now and then.

I heard he made waves on the underground dwarf tossing circuit back in the day Phone Post 3.0

I can spit a wad of Copenhagen in to a 20 oz mountain dew bottle from 18 ft away

Reggie Warren Jr -

I can spit a wad of Copenhagen in to a 20 oz mountain dew bottle from 18 ft away

I heard you can run three legged races all by yourself. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

I heard you can run three legged races all by yourself. Phone Post 3.0

ha...I wish mane!

dude's legit

Absolute sincerity, I have heard that RWJr is legitimately tough. A wolverine told me that..

Reggie Warren Jr -

VU for quality giggles. Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

mlake180 - Does Reggie have any athletic background other than his supreme fighting skills.

Serious question Reggie? Phone Post 3.0

Yawn

Seriously though OP, what do you want to know? What sports I played growin up? Can I ask y you want to know this?

Reggie Warren Jr -

Cocky for cash?? Phone Post 3.0

Reggie Warren Jr -

Seriously though OP, what do you want to know? What sports I played growin up? Can I ask y you want to know this?

He's working on his book report. Now hurry up and answer this boy before he gets in trouble. The UG is waiting... Phone Post 3.0

RWJ is a genius!

-Teufel Hunden

Reggie Warren Jr -

Video or never happened Phone Post 3.0