Regret buying Korean Zombie shirt?

I've seen some messages after last night from some guys saying that they regret buying the Korean Zombie shirt. Honestly, there's a lot I could say, but I'll keep it to this... If you regret buying a Korean Zombie shirt, send me a PM and I'll buy it back from you. I'd rather you didn't have it anyway.

Shug

Korean Zombie's Manager

How much you willing to pay for this piece of shit?

I KEEEEEED!!!

I don't even have one.

But in all seriousness I agree...the Korean Zombie is awesome and any fairweather fans can get a belt or a necktie to hang themselves by, like David Carradine, they can go fuck themselves and just die.

who was sayin that? i plan on orderin one for my birthday this week

I plan on keeping mine and getting more<br /> To hell with the fairweather fans!

I didn't get one. Shipping to Canada was too rediculous.

But I will, when the price is reasonable. He's still awesome. Great gimmick.

those shirts are great, and jung is still a great fighter

everyone loses...its how you come back

idiots, the lot of them...

The Zombie wil NEVER die!!!

Its too cool of a shirt for me to just throw away because he got KO'ed.

Even if I was a fairweather fan who jumped off the bandwagon after last night, I would still wear that shirt just because it doesnt have a bunch of skulls, or trees, or angels or whatever else most of those dumbass MMA shirts have on them. 

The Zombie needs to get his back head on straight. Every other fight I've seen him in, he was pale as hell and had a completely blank look, but fought his ass off, like the other guy did something bad to his momma. This WEC, he looked tan as hell and had a smirk on his face. He got too comfortable, imo.

I am still a fan of the K-Zombie. Just make sure he fights intelligently from now on, he is so much better than what he showed last night.

Since both him and Garcia lost, I think a rematch would be in order....

I still think Tri Coasta's Korean Zombie shirts are bad ass.  Wish I had some extra money to buy one!

i didn't get all the hype. i mean the guy had some good showings... but those "zombie gifs" were EVERYwhere.

Will you buy back those 50.00 Fedor shirts as well?

Don't let it bother you Shug.

Help the Zombie get through this loss and get his spirits back up.

I still want a shirt : )

Fuck no, I don't regret buying it. I still believe in the Zombie!

Shug -  I've seen some messages after last night from some guys saying that they regret buying the Korean Zombie shirt. Honestly, there's a lot I could say, but I'll keep it to this... If you regret buying a Korean Zombie shirt, send me a PM and I'll buy it back from you. I'd rather you didn't have it anyway.

Shug
Korean Zombie's Manager

Check your messages

I find it hilarious that this subject even needs to be addressed.

Fair weather fans deserve to lose money if the only reason they were on board was to be on some sort of 'cool' wagon.

The shirts still rock and the Zombie still fights hard.

To be honest,

Anyone buying a Korean Zombie-shirt cause he was the best ever is a fkin retard. People bought it cause he's an entertaining fighter that gives 100% everytime no matter what.