Regret buying Korean Zombie shirt?

I've got two TKZ shirts and can't wait till my new 'living dead' one comes in.

f*ck the haters.

I'll buy one as soon as i can fit into one of these skinny ass MMA shirts without looking too ridiculous.

Fuck anyone who actually decides to take you up on this offer.

LucrativeMath - I'll buy one as soon as i can fit into one of these skinny ass MMA shirts without looking too ridiculous.

Fuck anyone who actually decides to take you up on this offer.
Chris- I've got two TKZ shirts and can't wait till my new 'living dead' one comes in. f*ck the haters.
To be honest, Anyone buying a Korean Zombie-shirt cause he was the best ever is a fkin retard. People bought it cause he's an entertaining fighter that gives 100% everytime no matter what.
THESE!

The shirt I saw looked pretty cool. I'd buy one and sport it but its not in the budget.

fuck that, I am wearing mine today.

I would much rather support a guy who is willing to go down swinging than a guy who only wants to win playing it safe

I wish I had bought one! KZ has my respect

You being willing to do this, makes me want to keep it more.

Although I don't agree with you buying it back, it just shows what a great manager you are.

it was just dumb for anyone to start that gimmick. hes a zombie and can't be KOed. then he gets KOed lol. unfair pressure.

No way would I part with my TKZ shirt, if I had one big enough to fit me.

Shug,

Can you tell us how KZ is feeling this morning?  Was he really upset or is he ok with everything?

Fuck the haters.

I'm buying one when I get my next paycheck.

If I had the money to get one right now I would. That's bs people not wanting them anymore cause he lost. Huge fan one second, not even a fan the next. Stupid. Phone Post

I am going to buy a zombie shirt and aldo's shirt. Aldo's shirt last night was sick Phone Post

Doc T - You being willing to do this, makes me want to keep it more.

Although I don't agree with you buying it back, it just shows what a great manager you are.

Ill keep my original korean zombie shirt, and im even buying the living dead shirt today.

Just because he lost doesnt mean he sucks and hes still one of my favorite fighters

WAR TKZ!!! Phone Post

/<br />

You're glad he took a loss because he's popular?

What kind of faggot logic is that shit?

War KZ!

I have two wore one yesterday.. win or lose doesnt matter hes entertaining and had an off night.

and I am wearing my other one today. Same shirt different color.

Hopefully WEC and Shug will make Garcia vs Zombie II!

Hells no I don't regret buying my KZ shirt...Will buy the new one soon...

Fuck the haters...

Shug,

I hope you mean by buy back, you really mean "WHEEL KICK THEM IN THE GENITALS!"

I have all three TKZ shirts, and proudly represent tri-coasta and the TKZ when ever I can, and at all events I cover.

TKZ is a warrior, and I look forward to his reutrn to the cage. Please thank him for the fight.

(hey UG'ers-Tri-Coasta even supports this site-they are great people-they DESERVE YOUR SUPPORT!)

WAR ZOMBIEYAMA!