Regular car reviews and the worst car show ever

I don't make many threads, because I'm not sure what I'm into that you guys would like. 

But maybe this will be appreciated. 

Anyone else watch this channel? Guy is super weird and often hilarious. 

Hope you like. 

My dad drove a 64 WFA for years and that thing was always a dog.

moving

Thanks, will check it out later

MountainMedic -

My dad drove a 64 WFA for years and that thing was always a dog.

moving

Thanks. I didn't even notice, then forgot I made it

I watch the regular car review, reminds of ave channel but with cars

I love how he bags on car dorks, especially the kind who go to small town car shows so hard. He will even savage cars and the tendencies of the type of owner of the car that was volunteered for review by said owner.

That was a horribly constructed sentence but you know what I mean.

I like cars/car shows.

I like funny YouTube reviews.

That was probably the un-funniest thing I've ever seen.

I want to go outside and kick my neighbor's wife in the cunt right now. THAT'S how stupid that video was.

Not witty.

Not silly.

Absolutely not funny.

billyball2 - I like cars/car shows.

I want to go outside and kick my neighbor's wife in the cunt right now. THAT'S how stupid that video was.

Not witty.

Not silly.

Absolutely not funny.

I get what he was trying to do, and it would be funny if not for the fact I KNOW he wasn't really trying to be funny, but rather, just some 24/7 contrarian who shits on everything and wants to "debate" everyone. He is "that guy." 

jcblass -
billyball2 - I like cars/car shows.

Not witty.

Not silly.

Absolutely not funny.

I get what he was trying to do, and it would be funny if not for the fact I KNOW he wasn't really trying to be funny, but rather, just some 24/7 contrarian who shits on everything and wants to "debate" everyone. He is "that guy." 

I can see why you think that but You should watch his actual reviews, not just this thing where he's goofing around. He's very into cars and not just the popular ones. 

billyball2 - I like cars/car shows.

Not witty.

Not silly.

Absolutely not funny.

You don't get the references. That's cool. Not everyone understands cars and car people.

Doug Demuro is probably more your speed. Hes for the generic person type audience. 

"The windows are black, so I can smoke weed"

Hah

Not a big fan of this guy... I never understood joining in on something just to make fun of it. It's like the guys that buy $1000 costumes to go to Comic-con and make fun of the nerds for their $1000 costumes...

That said, Doug Demuro is damn near the top of "car guys" I'd like to hit with a tire iron.

" I know what I have"      

thanks for the sharing the video..  it was stupid and silly. 

In

I made it 47 seconds then stabbed myself.