REINSTATE PALHARES PETITION

I understand the opinions and feelings of those who feel Rousimar Palhares should be banned, but for those who feel differently here is a REINSTATE ROUSIMAR PALHARES PETITION.

I personally think he should be punished financially or suspended for a period but not released and banned. Some of you don't even think he should be punished at all and this petition is for you too!

PETITION SIGNED

Dana White always says "NEVER KEEP IT IN THE HANDS OF THE JUDGES" and "This is the FIGHT game (or "business)" and the UFC cuts guys who don't finish, who don't fight aggressively (knock/choke someone unconscious or threaten to snap a limb). There's so much pressure and the sport is already so aggressive in nature.

Fighters need to remember the "game" part of the "fight game", aka: the RULES. But we all have to remember that the "fight" part is what the UFC sells, what we all buy and what the fighters all try to do in that cage.

Palhares messed up (possibly; some arguments posted here are now making me think that he didn't even do that) but he shouldn't be outright banned for mismanaging the balance between fight and game.

I understand the opinions and feelings of those who feel Rousimar Palhares should be banned, but for those who feel differently here is a REINSTATE ROUSIMAR PALHARES PETITION.

I personally think he should be punished financially or suspended for a period but not released and banned. Some of you don't even think he should be punished at all and this petition is for you too!

PETITION SIGNED

Dana White always says "NEVER KEEP IT IN THE HANDS OF THE JUDGES" and "This is the FIGHT game (or "business)" and the UFC cuts guys who don't finish, who don't fight aggressively (knock/choke someone unconscious or threaten to snap a limb). There's so much pressure and the sport is already so aggressive in nature.

Fighters need to remember the "game" part of the "fight game", aka: the RULES. But we all have to remember that the "fight" part is what the UFC sells, what we all buy and what the fighters all try to do in that cage.

Palhares messed up (possibly; some arguments posted here are now making me think that he didn't even do that) but he shouldn't be outright banned for mismanaging the balance between fight and game.

PETITION SIGNED

I have no idea why that posted THREE times, i swear i just clicked "send" once.
If this post shows up three times, well...

no

grammar expert - 
hooha - I have no idea why that posted THREE times, i swear i just clicked "send" once.
If this post shows up three times, well...

Website acts buggy sometimes. No worries, mate. Phone Post

thank ya kindly!

Signed Phone Post

No thanks, we got hector lombard anyway same thing without the risk

Not signed Phone Post

signed

signed

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Signed. He needs to be more aware of what's going on in a fight, but I sincerely believe he doesn't do what he does with malicious intent.

Signed. Stop fucking around and bring him back Dana.

Reinstate? NO WAY

Lifetime ban? NO WAY

I think Palhares should be cut and if he shows that he can keep a level head, then bring him back later, after a few fights.

Signed Phone Post 3.0

edit

Here's the main GIFs from the "history of Paul Harris" thread

^^^ Right as the GIF ends, you can see he is releasing it...which is right after the ref steps in.

Late or not...you be the judge. 

^^^ IMO, there's no question that he let this one go in reasonable time.

^^^ He let this one go instantly. Not even arguable.

^^^ And the Mike Pierce one. Also looks pretty reasonable to me. 

I can see the argument with the Pierce one, but it seems to me that his previous subs are being way too heavily scrutinized. 

Signed, bring back toquino! Phone Post 3.0