Relentless Again

So today I will receive my relentless daggers on my rogue. This marks the third class in Wotlk with which I have achieved an 1800 rating or greater (mage, hunter and now rogue).

At least Arena seems fun again... been playing my 3v3 team at a 2100 MMR this past week, so starting to push for the shoulder rating now.

Anyone else picking up anything good this Tuesday after reset?

So far I am 0-7 in 2v2 with a friend :)

Im going to try again to get into arenas I just haven't been able to find a solid group of friends to play with

I haven't done anything in arena since S3, tried this season and I suck pretty badly. I get too nervous, my keyboard and hands are soaked after a match and I'm not sure my heart can take a full season of arena lmao.

Grats on you gear, wish I could get there.

haha Mako, i totally understand where you are coming from...

back in s1, i would get the shakes in my hands after each 5s match (played with only RL friends then and didn't want to get sasses if i fucked up a counterspell or something)..

they went away after playing a bunch in s1, but came back in s5 when i starting making a bigger push (fell short of glad, only getting duelist though)

its fun that a computer game can give you a physical rush

I wanna get back into it I just got sick and tired of playing musical partners after s4. I played hardcore s2 and s3 and none in s5 or s6

I'm going to try it again I have a buddy playing a warrior and we have a Resto Druid playing too lol. So either a hunter or pally and I should be able to succeed somewhat.

Yeah, it really is intense. I could street fight calmer than I am in arena and that's the truth.

I did s1 warr/pally and s3 spriest/rogue and seen 1800, but this year I was playing my priest again only as Disc and I was just getting fucking owned and my nerves go to shit lol. Crazy.

Once I convince myself that I suck even though my partners say Im doing good it's game over.

well if you guys are really short on partners and want a decent pvp community, my guild (Team Pro on The Forgotten Coast Horde) is ranked 36th in the US for pvp guilds, and 100th in the world.

I appreciate it but I'm just not too pvp minded unfortunately. I have just enough pvp gear on my toons to get worked over lol

Bitters - well if you guys are really short on partners and want a decent pvp community, my guild (Team Pro on The Forgotten Coast Horde) is ranked 36th in the US for pvp guilds, and 100th in the world.

is it ok if im just decent? im not one of those insane 2200 rated people.. got to 2k in s3 but havent arena'd since then