relive part of your life to correct a mistake?

If you had the chance to correct a mistake from your past to alter your future would you do it? But the catch is you can't directly go back to that mistake right off the Gate you have to relive the 10 years prior to it to get to that point. You can't change any part of your future like inventing Google etc just have to relive your life till you get to the part where you want to correct that one mistake. And if you choose yes what would you correct? Phone Post 3.0

Wouldnt date a certain woman in 2002. Going back to 1992 and reliving to that point would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Nah, I'm good. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Forget the past and focus on the future. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah I'd go back just to relive 10 years of my youth. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Cuz I can still off the cocksucker anytime I like. Its better to let him live in his own misery though. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - Nope. Cuz I can still off the cocksucker anytime I like. Its better to let him live in his own misery though. Phone Post 3.0

lol holy shit bro.

question: is my knowledge the same as it is now or will I have the knowledge of my youth?

are we giving me the "chance" to correct the wrong or is it based on my current knowledge and experiences. and if I know then what I know now, my life will turn out for the better. just being as smart then as I am now would put me in a better spot. SATs would be much higher. I'd be put on a much better path for sure.

I'd have to basically have the same mindset of my youth or else history would be altered just by knowledge of today. it's impossible otherwise. I can't get the same test scores even if I wanted to. I'd be too smart.

and if I was stuck w/ the mindset of my youth, I would probably fuck something else up I'd regret in the future. Of which I'd have to come back for again to correct.

so many loop holes OP... God damned you.

IT'S A NEVER ENDING LOOP.

and how do I now warn about 9/11 having lost friends?

wtf is wrong w/ you OP, you sick fuck?

Mike Wazowski - question: is my knowledge the same as it is now or will I have the knowledge of my youth?

are we giving me the "chance" to correct the wrong or is it based on my current knowledge and experiences. and if I know then what I know now, my life will turn out for the better. just being as smart then as I am now would put me in a better spot. SATs would be much higher. I'd be put on a much better path for sure.

I'd have to basically have the same mindset of my youth or else history would be altered just by knowledge of today. it's impossible otherwise. I can't get the same test scores even if I wanted to. I'd be too smart.

and if I was stuck w/ the mindset of my youth, I would probably fuck something else up I'd regret in the future. Of which I'd have to come back for again to correct.

And if you made different decisions you might have put yourself on a different path that led you to an early grave.

RyannVonDoom - Wouldnt date a certain woman in 2002. Going back to 1992 and reliving to that point would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0
Yep you can use this to avoid someone or make amends etc the question would be is Fate real? As in no matter what you do you may still end up with the same results Phone Post 3.0

I would not change a thing. My life as it is now is amazing and it took every one of my mistakes and failures to get where I am.

Mike Wazowski - question: is my knowledge the same as it is now or will I have the knowledge of my youth?

I'm trying to take the butterfly effect out of it. You wouldn't know anything that you know now but the mistake you are trying to correct. That's the only future knowledge that you have everything else is gone Phone Post 3.0

Tom O'Bedlam - I would not change a thing. My life as it is now is amazing and it took every one of my mistakes and failures to get where I am.
What I was thinking. Going back and altering a terrible moment in my past would most likely mean I don't have my kids right now. Phone Post 3.0

Bobcats On Booze - 
Tom O'Bedlam - I would not change a thing. My life as it is now is amazing and it took every one of my mistakes and failures to get where I am.
What I was thinking. Going back and altering a terrible moment in my past would most likely mean I don't have my kids right now. Phone Post 3.0

I have kids too, maybe it's a parent thing.

Before no ragrets Phone Post 3.0

Regret nothing fear less!