Remaking Big Trouble in Little China

Hmmmm not sure how good this will be

I know people like to cast Chris Pratt in everything now but he'd be the best choice if they have to remake Big Trouble.

^^ He killed his Dad, the nearly immortal computer, who wore tennis shoes.

probably will have Amy Schumer as the lead

This is going to take crackerjack timing Wang.

Just CGI Kurt Russell like the did in Guardians and go from there.

WidespreadPanic -

^^ He killed his Dad, the nearly immortal computer, who wore tennis shoes.

Oh shit, I didn't even consider that he'd just killed Kurt Russell !

You know what ole jack burton always says in a time like this?

He says "Hell No!"

They shouldn't remake it, but instead have a sequel. Basically follow Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express as he travels the country getting into various adventures

I can't imagine it being remade with all the Asian stereotyping and mysogny....you know all the things that made it GOAT

sicko - They shouldn't remake it, but instead have a sequel. Basically follow Jack Burton and the Pork Chop Express as he travels the country getting into various adventures

there is a comic book series by the writer/director where this happens

probably goint to be jaden smith and rewritten by the writer of new ghostbusters.  

It's all in the reflexes!

Why must the remake everything?

Love the original, not sure how I feel about this.

FedorFan5000 - 

I can't imagine it being remade with all the Asian stereotyping and mysogny....you know all the things that made it GOAT

^ this

In addition to it being a classic that shouldn't be remade in the first place, so much it's plot and humor are blatantly politically INcorrect that it is highly unlikely the remake would even resemble the original. Even if the writer/director wanted to do right, the studio would force them to PC the fuck out of it and turn it into a steaming pile of shit.

VinegarStrokes -

Why must the remake everything?

Because new writers /directors have no talent or ideas of their own .

We've all been sent to the hell of shitty remakes.

There's been talk of this for a long time now. The Rock was attached to it last year. I really hope it doesn't happen. Original is one of my favorites. 

This will be as epic as the Ghostbusters remake!